Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

Hi Sarah - that would be FANTASTIC - thank you so much. There is someone at the pound kennels most of the time. Just get there and ring the bell - even up to late at night. If you can't get them to hear you - phone the mobile on our site for them.

Thats really kind. Any idea where we could get them a constant supply? do you know if there is a ragg man who we could talk to?

Did i not give you rag mans number or was it maggsie.

Eeek - can't remember terminator - maybe it was me - but its fallen into the black memory hole - if u can get it again- that would be great thanks.

Or better still if you know him - give him a call and find out what he could do that may suit?

Eeek - can't remember terminator - maybe it was me - but its fallen into the black memory hole - if u can get it again- that would be great thanks.

Or better still if you know him - give him a call and find out what he could do that may suit?

Ok dont personaly know him he,s not based in sheffield but covers sheffield charitys and other companys will get you number again asap shouldnt be a problem.

Hey Guys

I have a huge mound of quilts and bedding ready for collection if anyone could get to Opal on wellington street????

We sent a load down yesterday ...many thanks to Tiggerific for picking them up and squeezing them into her car...however there is now loads more :)

Lady l

I can either get them on Saturday or next week?? Unless anyone can do better!!

Many Thanks Again Tiggerific ..If i cant get them picked up before i will drop you a text

There is about twice as much this time round

Edited by lady_l

i posted on here asking where i could donate a couple of bags of bedding type stuff but it seemed to vanish? glad to have seen this though :)

where is spring street and what time will it be open till does anyone know before i ring trhe number in the OP

i will be coming from the norfolk park area

thanks

thanks to lady_l for getting loads of bedding for the doggies, and to tiggerific to collecting them,

been to the pound today, they are also in need of dog bowls for food/water, they are really short on them for some reason,

mary jane may be able to pick up from wellington street in the morning, if her son goes to school then she can pick up, if not, then someone else will have to

thanks

del

i posted on here asking where i could donate a couple of bags of bedding type stuff but it seemed to vanish? glad to have seen this though :)

where is spring street and what time will it be open till does anyone know before i ring trhe number in the OP

i will be coming from the norfolk park area

thanks

hi rinnie,

the dog pound will be open till 10pm tonight, the only way i can explain it is, if you get to west bar police station, and turn left towards hillsbro, take the 1st right next to the pub straight down that road there is dulux paint centre, then next to it is the dog pound, it has a blue memorial painted on it,

when you get there if no one answers the buzzer, ring 2930362

thanks

Thanks Del

There are quite a few people posting offers of transport further back so it shouldnt be a problem ...

And tiggerific has kindly offered to pick up again on saturday if not ..i'm sure we will get it there somehow :)

LOL

lady l i will remember to take the pram out of the boot this time!! and the kids will stay with Dad!! :hihi::hihi:

haha i think with the amount there is this time prob best or would lose your kids in them for sure LOL :)