Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

Thanks to danamy, there are now 4 large bags of bedding and some treats at the pound! And I have arranged to visit Christmas day with some lovely treats for the poundies! :D

Hi

I have a cardboard box and bin liner full of throws, old pillows, cushions and such. Am looking for an animal sanctuary to give them to. Unfortunately I cannot deliver them myself so would need picking up. Am in Ranmoor, S10.

M

Hi

I have a cardboard box and bin liner full of throws, old pillows, cushions and such. Am looking for an animal sanctuary to give them to. Unfortunately I cannot deliver them myself so would need picking up. Am in Ranmoor, S10.

M

hiya, thats brill, could you pm me your address and i will get someone to pick them up from you,

thanks

del

hiya, thats brill, could you pm me your address and i will get someone to pick them up from you,

thanks

del

you can pass details to me del if you want as nearby

Hello,

I have a couple of old duvets for the dogs - anyone able to pick them up on the way through the walkley/upperthorpe area soonish?

Ta

Laura

Edited by maisie's_ill
Typos

i could do this fri or sat (depending on how many other other jobs i get completed those days) as im down there on xmas day dropping off treats :D

Hi - we've got a pile of old towels that I thought might be useful for an animal shelter. We're happy to drop them off somewhere - please can someone let us know if they are wanted, and where we can take them -preferably in the South East of the city, we're in S8.

Hi - we've got a pile of old towels that I thought might be useful for an animal shelter. We're happy to drop them off somewhere - please can someone let us know if they are wanted, and where we can take them -preferably in the South East of the city, we're in S8.

hiya yes the pound could use those,

could you drop them off at mine im in S8 Batemoor, i dont drive so couldnt collect but someone will be available to take them to the pound after the new year

thanks

Hi

I've got a king size non-feather duvet and 2 non-feather pillows. I can drop them off if they are any use to you?

Cheers

I have a quilt, and some bits of vet bed, I also have some old collars and leads if these would be of any use, can I just drop it at the pound, when is it open and where is it? (sorry if you have given this info already havent read whole thread)

Hi dita, the pound is on Spring St on Shalesmoor (it's the old RSPCA building, pm me if you need more directions) I've been today and they welcomed a duvet, throw, towels and pillows, and I'm sure they'd be delighted with old collars etc. If you ring the bell, and then if no-one answers ring the mobile number which is displayed on the door, someone will come and take the stuff from you.

Not sure of the exact hours they're open, but I think certainly betwen about 9 and 5.

Cheers

thanks, I will take them up today or tommorow then.:)