Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

I've a large bundle of newspapers going spare, mostly broadsheets. Any good? need collecting from S66 though.

thanks for the offer but the pound doesn't use newspapers, im sure a small animal rescue could use them though

x

Anyone have any student connections? Terminator used to be, can someone get in touch with him?

What about carpet squares? anyone know of any carpet people

del_n_kacii - no way am I saying you could have done any more - you have asked now for some bedding - its just i knew someone offered to keep an eye on this and can't remember who was doing it - its terrible if they go without bedding and cracks me up to think of it.

Thanks for trying - there will be loads being thrown away somewhere

We fetched about 20bags from terminator a few weeks ago and dropped them straight down so don't know if he'll have any more yet. Im sure he will let me know when he has. Think Jeanette is sorting some things out for them at Netherlands, I'll give her a ring tomorrow and pick up from her.

Anyone have any student connections? Terminator used to be, can someone get in touch with him?

What about carpet squares? anyone know of any carpet people

del_n_kacii - no way am I saying you could have done any more - you have asked now for some bedding - its just i knew someone offered to keep an eye on this and can't remember who was doing it - its terrible if they go without bedding and cracks me up to think of it.

Thanks for trying - there will be loads being thrown away somewhere

ok well i only noticed it yesterday, not been at the pound for week, so will do what i can this week to get some more bedding, the shelves were empty, i know they have some carpet left but not much,

Does anyone have a copy of the bedding leaflets? that draggletail did a template of??

i cant find them on my laptop n need to get some more printed out,

if u have one can u email me at [email protected]

thanks

del x

Hi There

I have connections with Student Accomadation in sheffield and know there is quite a few duvets and stuff being left ...i will get what i can together and be in touch later in the week :)

Brilliant Lady 1, if you let us know if you have any problems picking up and we can help.

no problem :)

I can try and collect stuff from people as well if we need transport.

I have had no joy with my local charity shops as the items they cannot sell i.e. old blankets towels they sell onto to fabric buyers. I leafletted by street and only had 2 people give me anything which was disappointing.

I dragged an old duvet out to donate a couple of weeks ago and the dog promptly peed all over it so it had to go in the bin :mad:

we have plenty at thornberry at the moment. would it be ok if we came with a van full of quilts, towels and sheets in the next 48 hours ? if thats not ok just ring us on 01909 564399 and ask for me, sarah, and we'll arrange another time to come.

We fetched about 20bags from terminator a few weeks ago and dropped them straight down so don't know if he'll have any more yet. Im sure he will let me know when he has. Think Jeanette is sorting some things out for them at Netherlands, I'll give her a ring tomorrow and pick up from her.
Everyone that works a charity has been off ill lol waiting to here.

Hi Sarah - that would be FANTASTIC - thank you so much. There is someone at the pound kennels most of the time. Just get there and ring the bell - even up to late at night. If you can't get them to hear you - phone the mobile on our site for them.

Thats really kind. Any idea where we could get them a constant supply? do you know if there is a ragg man who we could talk to?