Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

Thanks everyone - even though its July - its still soaking wet and horribly cold.

Look at your own pets tonight. Think how nice and warm they are - think how loved they are. then think of those pets down at the pound - nobody loving them, nobody keeping them warm - desperate for some human to care and think about them.

Make that push you all that bit harder to make sure that if nothing else, they are warm and cosy whilst they are there.

Thanks for those of you that are keeping on trying. It means the world to them in that situation and for the staff - its a hard job to do - but even harder if they had to put them to bed without a blanket - with our help - each one could go to bed warm and cuddly.

Keep trying xxx

thanks to lady_l for getting loads of bedding for the doggies, and to tiggerific to collecting them,

been to the pound today, they are also in need of dog bowls for food/water, they are really short on them for some reason,

mary jane may be able to pick up from wellington street in the morning, if her son goes to school then she can pick up, if not, then someone else will have to

thanks

del

Yes, he is off school sick today, managed to pick up from s8 address you gave me last night, whilst on school run with other kids tho! just got leppings lane address to go but no one in both times I`ve been, will try again next week. sending a friend to pound later wih last lot of bedding and will put in some dog bowls.

I will see if i can find any cheap dog bowels and drop them down.

I think they have lots of bowels in Adz - don't take them any more!!!!!!

Towels, blankets, sleeping bags, yes - BOWELS yuk no thanks

thanks to lady_l for getting loads of bedding for the doggies, and to tiggerific to collecting them,

been to the pound today, they are also in need of dog bowls for food/water, they are really short on them for some reason,

mary jane may be able to pick up from wellington street in the morning, if her son goes to school then she can pick up, if not, then someone else will have to

thanks

del

Rain del_n_Kacii said they need them? :)

"I will see if i can find any cheap dog bowels and drop them down."

What BOWELS?

You need some new glasses mrs.

Mary Jane if the Leppings Lane address is out of your way I will pick up from there I live off Leppings Lane and drive past the pound on my way to and from work everyday, plus I have some old bedding to take in myself as Max seems to have taken a dislike to my sheets and ripped 3 in a month (one being my posh egyptian cotton one brought for me as a present), its such a good job I love him!!!:suspect:

I think they have lots of bowels in Adz - don't take them any more!!!!!!

Towels, blankets, sleeping bags, yes - BOWELS yuk no thanks

Thanks for picking on my typo's Rain :mad:

So i shall start again i will try and find some cheap bowls for the pound

Mary Jane if the Leppings Lane address is out of your way I will pick up from there I live off Leppings Lane and drive past the pound on my way to and from work everyday, plus I have some old bedding to take in myself as Max seems to have taken a dislike to my sheets and ripped 3 in a month (one being my posh egyptian cotton one brought for me as a present), its such a good job I love him!!!:suspect:

Thanks for that, will pm details.

Yes, he is off school sick today, managed to pick up from s8 address you gave me last night, whilst on school run with other kids tho! just got leppings lane address to go but no one in both times I`ve been, will try again next week. sending a friend to pound later wih last lot of bedding and will put in some dog bowls.

ok thank hun x

I have towels, bedding and a new waterproof fur lined dog coat.I have just had my sons room carpeted and there is a small roll left its really thick soft carpet dont know if it could be used for anything ??

All of that could be used at the pound - maybe ask around to see if anyone in your neighbourhood also has any - put a note up in the post office? Then take a collection down to the Spring Street Kennels Waddy.

They need so much constantly - so every little helps (as they say).