Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

Curls139 is coming for them tomorrow its about 9 bags now so they should keep a few dogs and cats warm

Brilliant. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 double and 4 single duvets nearly new. Can dog rescue centers use duvets?

yes they can daz if you pm maryjane your address she could possibly pick them up, n thanks for the offer, thanks to maryjane too for collecting and dropping to the pound -

I have 2 double and 4 single duvets nearly new. Can dog rescue centers use duvets?

Have pm`d you.

I thought they may be someone who travelled into Sheffield to work or for social reasons that may pick up. Why would I spend more in time and fuel than it would cost to be the bedding new? I'm just making a point that you have to make an effort and can't expect everything to land at your door for free, sorry I bothered.

Because it would be a nice thing to do.sorry you feel that way.

Because it would be a nice thing to do.sorry you feel that way.

Nice doesn't pay my bills or retain my customers. It would be more commercially viable to donate money. You don't seem to understand what I've said in my post. Its like me asking you to give up a days wages and pay for fuel to drop something off.