Azaad's - New kashmiri restaurant = verdict!

we're there again next week to celebrate Waynes birthday, can't wait :D

Hey everyone,

Since I have opened Azaads, I have been paying a great deal of attention to my customer’s feedback especially on Sheffield forum, and I would like to say a big thank you for your posts and reviews as it has been very helpful in the way I run my restaurant and how I improve it.

If anyone has any queries or would like to contact us, please email us at enquiries@azaadsrestaurant.co.uk or call 0114 243 4406.

Also our website is up now, http://www.azaadsrestaurant.co.uk so keep a look out, especially for the special offers we have every week.

Thank you again and hope to see you all soon at Azaads.

Regards

Mohammad Azad

-azaads-

Well, after reading all these good reports for this place, we went tonight for our wedding anniversary to try it out. It was fantastic - as good as everyone has said it was & more - I even got a bunch of roses for our wedding anniversary!

Thank you Azaads - a wonderful meal - fresh, not greasy like some curries & very tasty. Will definitely come again at some point! :thumbsup:

We went for my partners birthday, then for Mums birthday last week, and again next week for my nieces 21st next week!!

I'm so glad we found this place, it's fantastic food, and great atmosphere.

I highly recommend the sizzling starter <nom-nom>

On our first visit I told the owner that we were there because of the reviews here on SF, and when we left we promised to leave good feedback, which we did .....

For those not sure, give them a try, you really won't be disappointed, and no, I'm not on commission ...... unfortunately :)

Angi

hey!

A good ten of us went down for my brothers birthday last week - once again - amazing food, and first class service from the main man himself! im glad the place has picked up! :-)

thanks again for a great night azaads! and keep up the good work :-)

P.s loving the new website!

Been here more than a few times now, usually on a Tuesday evening after work as its quite local to my office, the food and service has always been excellent. Good variety of dishes, and the owner is always happy to accomodate requests for slight variations on them.

Will be visiting again very soon :)

I didnt manage to see the reviews of this place since i opened the thread, but great to see azaads has picked up! I went again last nite with the family, again food and service spot on! thanks again azad! I'l be in next week with the in laws! (who are major food critics lol) i'l get them to put your food on test aswell :-)

Adam.

p.s excellent website!

Hey! went to Azaads restaurant last night, amazing food, really impressed, plus received a few cooking tips off the main chef! so chuffed with that :-)

thank you for a great night azad!

panos

Going to Azaad's again tomorrow. I hope it's as nice as the first time we went last year when it opened.

:D

We went the other week and they had a deal going on for the 1 year anniversary. As usual the food was amazing, I am just shocked that a place with such good food is often empty or few clients. Speaking to Azaad himself it seems their take away and delivery service is busy.

More people ought to try it and taste for themselves the delicious food on offer. The prices are reasonable and you take along your own drinks and he doesnt charge corkage but provides all glasses and ice and bottles of cooled tap water are free.

He always makes a fuss of our toddler and does her an amazing ice cream after our meal. He even bought my Mum flowers for her birthday when we celebrated there. :thumbsup:

Three of us went to Azaads the other week after reading the reports on SF.the place was clean, the food and service was very good and Mr Azaad was friendly making us feel comfortable and welcome,he even sent out for some flowers too when he found out it was my nieces birthday.Thankyou Mr Azaad.

Three of us went to Azaads the other week after reading the reports on SF.the place was clean, the food and service was very good and Mr Azaad was friendly making us feel comfortable and welcome,he even sent out for some flowers too when he found out it was my nieces birthday.Thankyou Mr Azaad.

Wow, fair play to that. I have spoken to him on the phone and he was a very nice chap.