Fishing in Hillsborough Park

Hello

Just been through Hillsborough Park and saw people fishing. I

I never realised you could fish there! lol.

Was wondering what people thought of it, what type of fish are in there, size and any comments on fishing it??

Thanks

Hello

Just been through Hillsborough Park and saw people fishing. I

I never realised you could fish there! lol.

Was wondering what people thought of it, what type of fish are in there, size and any comments on fishing it??

Thanks

dont know to much about it but i know you can fish the pond for free....

yeah always been able to fish there, living in hillsborough has always been good for fishing spots, could have a cracking day out fishing the ponds through riverlin, hillsborough park used to be hard to catch sometimes during the summer as it was over fished, don't know what it's like now, not fished it from being a kid, might be worth a go though, bring back some happy memory's

Im sure someone told me other week that there spending some money on the pond soon and putting more fish in it as well.

That sounds good!

Heard there were tench in there, along with couple of carp. Any1 ever seen these??

Looking at going down in next couple weeks

Hey,

Any1 else hav any info on this??

yeah always been able to fish there, living in hillsborough has always been good for fishing spots, could have a cracking day out fishing the ponds through riverlin, hillsborough park used to be hard to catch sometimes during the summer as it was over fished, don't know what it's like now, not fished it from being a kid, might be worth a go though, bring back some happy memory's

me and my friend used to catch the first bus and climb over the fence to fish hillsboro park,must be 30+ years ago now,it was stuffed with big shoals of perch,some big roach and a few big slabs.

can anybody tell me if u av to walk far at hillsbro park

hills park pond has a few big carp in and some nice roach and tench i use double red maggot under trees never had a crap day

ive never had a bad day on this pond, always found maggots to be best bait, im sure there are a couple of big carp in there to norm see them under the big tree on the island

is there actually any decent size fish in there? i always see plenty of men and woman fishing but never actually see anybody catch anything?