T-Mobile, no signal/very weak in S5

The past week my T-mobile phone has been a brick, no 3g and yesterday no call signal. When i'm out of S5 i get a signal and i can call and surf.

I have to go upstairs in the house at S5 as downstairs you don't have a chance of making or reciving a call.

What's happened to the signal ???

I AM on virgin and its the same

virgin and t-mobile are the same company - they are crap - i got rid of virgin cos i could never get a signal or make calls in S7 nether edge!!!

I have a google phone and when you go on the net google home page greeted you saying LOCATION:NORTON now i get LOCATION:acquiring with a spinning logo arrow and that's it. It takes me about 20mins to get onto a webpage if at all.

i have just came off the fone to vigin and they said that the whole of the uk that is on virgin/tmobile are down due to a mast fault

i am on orange and can hardly get a signal in s5. Its been playing up yesterday and today

Im on tmobile no probz at all with calls or internet in fact im on my phone on the internet sending this message .

Same here with T-Mobile. I'm glad to know it appears to be a common problem. I have been ready for chucking my phone threw window lol. Now I know it's not just my phone

Spoke to a T- mobile customer service guy and he said the lines are down :(

Spoke to a T- mobile customer service guy and he said the lines are down :(

Im im woodhouse mill and been making calls all morrning with no problems cant understand if some are ok and some not .