What do body building supplements actually do?

need to know how they actually work...

Do you mean steroids ? or vitamins and minerals ?

not steroids, heard alot about them and they do more damage than anythin

not steroids, heard alot about them and they do more damage than anythin

Yes, you must never take them. Do you mean the large tubs of protein powder which you see in Holland & Barrett ?

yh and whatever else there is...

they do absolutely b*gger all unless our diet is right

they do absolutely b*gger all unless our diet is right

Yes, you have to eat a very healthy diet dont you ?

They make lots of money for companys such as Wieder.

I remember in the 80s a kelp pill that used to cost 25p for 100 pills. A famous bodybuilder by the name of Tom Platz mentioned in an article that he took them...People started buying them in the hope of getting huge legs like Toms.. The price of the pills rocketed to 15 quid for 100 pills.

I trained for over 15 years and very quickly discovered that suppliments were tosh, snake oil for people who were desperate enough to spend lots of pennies for nowt.

A good diet is better than high protein milk shakes with vitamins, minerals, top secret slop and Amino acids added. Spend yer pennies on good food instead of lining the pockets of con merchants.

They make lots of money for companys such as Wieder.

I remember in the 80s a kelp pill that used to cost 25p for 100 pills. A famous bodybuilder by the name of Tom Platz mentioned in an article that he took them...People started buying them in the hope of getting huge legs like Toms.. The price of the pills rocketed to 15 quid for 100 pills.

I trained for over 15 years and very quickly discovered that suppliments were tosh, snake oil for people who were desperate enough to spend lots of pennies for nowt.

A good diet is better than high protein milk shakes with vitamins, minerals, top secret slop and Amino acids added. Spend yer pennies on good food instead of lining the pockets of con merchants.

Actually Kelp is good for you, except if you have high blood pressure,as it has iron in it.

Actually Kelp is good for you, except if you have high blood pressure,as it has iron in it.

But at 15 quid for 100 pills its really bad for the wallet!

well i started body building but i neva carried it on, so this time im wantin to do it properly and more of a stricter diet