Do you believe in inequality?

Well if you ask me it's completely pants on head retarded, god must be the worst designer ever. You're saying the soul is where all of our thoughts and personality is right?

Now let's consider a couple of things:

If souls exist, they are not physical, that means they are indestructible.

Brains are very destructible, they are all squishy and soft.

Why on earth, considering that God had apparently already designed souls to perform the functions of our mind, would he make it so that the only way to use a soul is through an incredibly delicate lump of squishy organic matter that can easily be ruined?

Why did God give us 2 arms when 4 would be sooo much more useful? Why can't we regrow limbs like certain amphibians? Why why why?

I am not God, nor do I understand anything about Him.

This is the point when I agree with you, we have nothing further to discuss. You have nothing to bring to this debate except superstition.

Hey jimmy, I thought that all any of us were bringing to this debate was opinion. No need to get nasty.

Why did God give us 2 arms when 4 would be sooo much more useful? Why can't we regrow limbs like certain amphibians? Why why why?

You seem to be much closer than us

It is good that you fully realise that God is male and as such superior.

No it doesn't. But lets not get into all that on this thread. ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/5577724/Moth-turns-from-black-to-white-as-Britains-polluted-skies-change-colour.html

The most famous modern example.

The only way you can not believe that evolution is occurring now is to wilfully ignore the examples and evidence.

THe simplest explanation by far to those questions is that god does not exist and we were not designed. It's so blindingly obvious I'm astounded a seemingly intelligent person such as yourself couldn't realise it.

Hey jimmy, I thought that all any of us were bringing to this debate was opinion. No need to get nasty.

When the opinion is clearly out of step with reality what's the point of bothering.

You can just assume to every question that the answer is 'because god wanted it to be that way' and get on with some praying or something.

It demonstratively does.

here he go's!! everybody shut up. the dyson cleaner's right again:heyhey::heyhey:

When the opinion is clearly out of step with reality what's the point of bothering.

You can just assume to every question that the answer is 'because god wanted it to be that way' and get on with some praying or something.

And you and jimmy can get to reading this ;)

I didn't think I was being nasty.

You said you're self "a lot of my argument comes from what I believe in, of which I cannot provide you with proof"

A superstition is a belief that is held without proof, or knowledge, or evidence. Therefore, you don't have anything to bring to this debate apart from superstition.

I didn't think I was being nasty.

You said you're self "a lot of my argument comes from what I believe in, of which I cannot provide you with proof"

A superstition is a belief that is held without proof, or knowledge, or evidence. Therefore, you don't have anything to bring to this debate apart from superstition.

In your opinion.

ON NO! It looks like this is going to turn into yet another God Botherers thread, despite my attempts to derail that happening.:(