Does anyone use ponds forge gym?

i have recently joined. i have lost 2 stone at weight watchers but i have got loads more to lose so i thought it would be beneficial to join the gym.

I am just wondered if anyone goes to ponds forge? and could recommend good classes etc?

thanks

I used it for about 18months. Never did a class, but the gym was good. busy at peak times but most other places are too. You'll never have to wait long for a cardio machine.

The equipment is very good, and being able to record your workouts on your fob is good to see how things are going. Changing Rooms can get very busy and on the odd occasion there wasn't a free locker. All in all I'd recommend it, but I live near Greens now which is much more convenient and not too much more to pay.

Yes I go, and would recommend the body attack and body pump classes which are excellent for weight loss and toning.

I don't use the actual gym but its popular and always looks busy.

i was a member for just over a year, it was okay but as mentioned it does get very busy and the locker rooms can get extremely crowded, but if you don't go at peak times (aka 5-7pm on weeknights) it's not bad. the biggest benefit of joining is the fact you can use don valley and hillsborough as an alternative for free