Important By Elections in Sheffield

Something is pretty odd about this coalition, surely we didn't really want this?

Oh ***** off with the you, your, you're bullsh*t

If you were one on my students, Sir I., you would be the subject of an immediate cause for concern. However, in deference to your grey hairs, badly fitting teeth and paunch, I may offer you a tsk.

If you were one on my students, Sir I., you would be the subject of an immediate cause for concern. However, in deference to your grey hairs, badly fitting teeth and paunch, I may offer you a tsk.

A glass of that pictured wine would be much more preferable than a tsk (another phrase that I had to google as I had no idea of the meaning!)

Hi Irvine, Is this really you, never knew you to be so angry, Lorraine (Eversure)x

I haven't mellowed with age!

I don't trust Parish Councillors with a party name full stop. There is so little internal discipline of parish candidates and councillors in all parties - parishes are often seen as little and irrelevent, let old tom and his dog stand - that candidates aren't properly vetted and controlled, and it's so easy for them to bring their party name into disrespect.

Not that I trust parish councillors without a party name much either. In my hometown of Whitby the town council is a laughing stock amongst the townsfolk and is seen with such unseriousness that there are often fewer candidates than vacancies come the elections.

Sir Irvine!

How the devil are you? It's been a long time! Sir John Osborn here...

My oh my, you certainly cocked it up for the Conservatives in Hallam, especially given the fantastic state of the constituency you inherited from myself. Nevertheless, it appears you have got your (or should that be "you're") comeuppance, being attacked by members of the general public on these forums, and being labelled a "troll", whatever on earth that means!

Anyway, take care, AND STOP PRANK CALLING MY WIFE!!

Regards

Sir John

Sir Irvine!

How the devil are you? It's been a long time! Sir John Osborn here...

My oh my, you certainly cocked it up for the Conservatives in Hallam, especially given the fantastic state of the constituency you inherited from myself. Nevertheless, it appears you have got your (or should that be "you're") comeuppance, being attacked by members of the general public on these forums, and being labelled a "troll", whatever on earth that means!

Anyway, take care, AND STOP PRANK CALLING MY WIFE!!

Regards

Sir John

Sir John! Like my career I thought you were dead! Gosh do you remember our binge drinking in the late 1970's when you were an MP and an MEP?! What larks we had! Regarding Hallam, majority of 10,000 in 1992...anybody could have lost it.

How nice to see a public love-in between the two Sirs.

Managing to lose the only Conservative constituency in Sheffield and surrounding district was quite an achievment.

A bit more support for Hallam rather than toeing the government party line would have helped.

I'm thinking of your less than wholehearted support for the campaign opposing the remand home on Limb Lane.

Regarding Hallam, majority of 10,000 in 1992...anybody could have lost it.

But you haven't, have you? You've just given it to that fine Clegg chap to look after for you for a while. Wasn't he your fag at public school Sir I?