Stall Holders Required For Weston Park Event, 22 August 2010

Thanks Debbie, shame you can't make it - the stall would have been great! Anyone else interested please get in touch!

hi there

is this a large event ?

thankyou sharon x

Hi, we are hoping so! Not selling tickets in advance, but hoping to get as much publicity as possible and with it being at Weston Park, quite a lot of people should attend!

Are you interested in having a stall?

where abouts at western park is going to take place - i only know of the museum up there.

Shzeroo - the event is taking place in Weston Park (the whole of the park) - it's not the big, so you should be able to locate us!

Anyone else interested in a stall - different products welcome, plant stalls, toys, other goods etc!! Please get in touch asap

Laura

Shzeroo - the event is taking place in Weston Park (the whole of the park) - it's not the big, so you should be able to locate us!

Anyone else interested in a stall - different products welcome, plant stalls, toys, other goods etc!! Please get in touch asap

Laura

got my comfirmation today laura .thank you very much looking forward to it xx sharon

hi laura u are doing a great job lol an wish u every suckcess an hope u reach your target.i will talk to my friend @ the zeenat restaurant an ask him if he can help your group will be in touch lol

Hi - Im interviewing Fran from the Herculeans tonight (Monday) on my show on Redroad 102.4 FM or online at http://www.redroadmusic.com

Tune in for the latest information on this event

Not long to go now! We look forward to meeting all the stallholders at tomorows event in Weston Park. Please spread the word about the day which is sure to be a fun packed day.

I went along to this with my family and although we could only stay for a couple of hours it was a great event the treasure hunt ensured we covered all the park although the monkey did help us out with a couple of questions. I do hope you raised a lot of money towards your target.

What stalls are going to be there? Will come and have a look if it doesnt rain :)