Stall Holders Required For Weston Park Event, 22 August 2010

We are a group of 5 volunteers known as 'Steel City Herculeans working under the remit of Cancer Research UK, with the aim of raising at least £3,000 in the financial year.

We are holding a Family Fun day at Weston Park on 22 August 2010, and we are looking for stallholders to come along and sell their products.

We are asking stallholders for an small upfront payment to hold the stall and as we don't really have any equipment, you would have to bring your own stall e.g. table. It would be great if you could come along and support our fundraising, and at the same time gain some publicity in your company/products.

If you are interested in holding a stall, please contact us at steelcityherculeans@hotmail.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Laura Nickson

on Behalf of the Steel City Herculeans

We are a group of 5 volunteers known as 'Steel City Herculeans working under the remit of Cancer Research UK, with the aim of raising at least £3,000 in the financial year.

We are holding a Family Fun day at Weston Park on 22 August 2010, and we are looking for stallholders to come along and sell their products.

We are asking stallholders for an small upfront payment to hold the stall and as we don't really have any equipment, you would have to bring your own stall e.g. table. It would be great if you could come along and support our fundraising, and at the same time gain some publicity in your company/products.

If you are interested in holding a stall, please contact us at steelcityherculeans@hotmail.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Laura Nickson

on Behalf of the Steel City Herculeans

Sounds interesting how much are the stalls

£20 seems pretty expensive for a pitch in a park esp when having to provide all tables etc, can stand on a market for less than that

May do - but it's all going to charity, so we want to set a reasonable level to make as much money as we can for a worthy cause. At least 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer in their life, so it's a great and worthy charity.

No probs though.

It's all for charidee Ha3el - and if you have a regular shop or website it's a good way to reach people you might not normally get to in what will hopefully be a more fun environment that a market.

If the maths don't work for you then just let it lie!

aye but if you outprice it too much less people will stand and you'll end up raising less money

good luck :)

Still looking for Stall holders for our event on 22 August at Weston Park.

Please let me know if you are interested!

wish i would be there im on my holidays or i would defo be there i sell wigs and cosmetics on thoresby market and my pitch cost me £50 per day there so why are people moaning is beyond me when its for such a good cause thats awful there before the grace of god i say

Good luck to you all i hope you raise a fortune

Debbie xxx