What would you like in Woodseats shopping centre? Something different?

I'd like Appyfeet, I dislike Meadowhell and its the only shop I go in for

Well hello birdsandbees, fink i know you! av u got a puddy cat, brother of my puddy cat????

Not heard from u for a while. surprised u not called us for a service!!!!!!!!

cya soon

Thanks, I will keep it in mind.Trouble is it's a bit out of the way if you are shopping only in the middle or north end of Woodseats,so it's easier just to not have anything to drink for two hours before I go.

Massage Parlor? Would you consider a joint venture? Rich

I'd like Appyfeet, I dislike Meadowhell and its the only shop I go in for
You wish will be granted very soon ... there's a foot spa place opening next to the Woodseats chippie.

One less set of pedestrian crossings, as for Wetherspoons, glancing at the windows and occupants at the main doors, looks like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show !

Booooo!!! :hihi::hihi:

There are four pedestrian crossings on woodseats all next to each other, they should get rid of the one outside pyrimid carpets and get rid of the one outside netto, traffic would flow so much easier!!

I'd like a Waitrose.

There are four pedestrian crossings on woodseats all next to each other, they should get rid of the one outside pyrimid carpets and get rid of the one outside netto, traffic would flow so much easier!!
You're chatting bobbar, mate. The only thing wrong with the crossings is that they don't change quick enough and then people start dodging the traffic as they get fed up of waiting.

You're chatting bobbar, mate. The only thing wrong with the crossings is that they don't change quick enough and then people start dodging the traffic as they get fed up of waiting.

I aint everyone on woodseats knows, its the crossing that fills woodseats roads full of traffic!!!

A really good pub with loads of great beers. Somewhere like the Sheaf or Rutland Arms.

A really good pub with loads of great beers. Somewhere like the Sheaf or Rutland Arms.
What about asking the new landlord at the Chantry? Would the grasping barstewards at the brewco let him though?

It's a shame because it is such an unspoiled old fashioned boozer. :(

There's actually six if you count the one by Abbey Lane!! :loopy: Exactly the same number as on Eccy rd from the roundabout by Waitrose to Hunters Bar :rant: