What would you like in Woodseats shopping centre? Something different?

they did but you re only aloud to park for 2 hours max !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 HOURS spent in woodseats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had they fallen asleep in their car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true but i come to woodseats alot and i did not know the limit was 2 hours !!!! I will surley move my car now within the time limit !!!!!!!!!

The signage will indicate the parking restrictions.

nope no signs anywere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a joke !!! to solve all would be a nice big carpark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope no signs anywere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a joke !!! to solve all would be a nice big carpark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there were no signs, why didnt you appeal?

It wasn't me getting the ticket !!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, you sure there are no signs like this?

http://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/static/images/cme_resources/Public/Environmental%20Maintenance/Mon-Sat-Parking-Restrictions.jpg

Well I am sure there are signs there, otherwise every ticket will be getting appealed and SCC wouldnt put themselves in that position, I'm sure.

It wasn't me getting the ticket !!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Is your exclamation mark stuck?

Another cash machine or two, preferably on the Wetherspoons side of the road.

They need to sort the traffic flow out first though, it's abysmal. It can sometimes take about 15 minutes from Homebase to Tesco after around 4pm, and that's with the bus being able to use the bus lane!

Unfortunatley the days of Woodseats shoping centre having a large range of shops have gone, it is all very well people saying they dont want estate agents or fast food unfortunatley they are the only ones who appear to be paying.

The days of you been able to buy everying you need for a your house in woodseats - but not the house its self - are long gone.

The shops that are there need suporting by people who will use them - and before people ask I do use local shops where I can I have done all my shoping on woodseats today 80% of which was in local shops like Salvins

A bus service that travels faster than walking pace, one that approached walking pace would be a nice start!