Katie Price's new single

Team Andre all the wwwaaaayyyy!!! The editing on this new song is that heavy her voice

isn't remotely recognisable!!!

It seems like generic cookie cutter pop music to me :-)

She sounds like Kylie?

never understood this worshipping of talentless tossers

What's astonishing is that she seems genuinely upset by all the negative press she gets.

Which is incredible, when you think how much of an attention-seeking media wh*re she is...

Im actually a katie price fan. I DO like her.

But thats just awful :(

How? Why? What do you like about her? :)

They played a bit of it on radio this morning and I thought it was no worse than Cheryl Coles efforts at singing.

How? Why? What do you like about her? :)

i like that she's a successful business women.

i like that she dosnt give a flying monkey what anyone thinks of her. The public do nothing but put her down and it seems to go over her head.

i find her show 'what katie did next' quite good to watch.

Love her autobiographys. I think shes has an eventful life.

Oh i dont know tbh. i just like her :D

But she DOES care what people think of her. You can tell that by her reaction when she's on live TV.

The public put her down because she's clearly an overexposed media ... person who has gone an awfully long way on a pitiful amount of 'talent'.

She's already been moaning that the single has been really badly received, and you only have to look at her Twitter page to see how forced and shallow it all is.

There are so many women out there who genuinely deserve our admiration for exceptional work in art, media, literature, and sciences...

But Katie Price is not one of them!

That said, we all like what we like. I find her the worst kind of role model and her attitude and manipulation of the media makes me cringe.

But she DOES care what people think of her. You can tell that by her reaction when she's on live TV.

Does she really care what people think of her, though, or is she just playing up to the fact that she gets negative press in order to attract more media attention to her?

She's made enough money as it is and is widely disliked so I don't think at this point she really cares if people like her or not.