Children's fishing clubs

They're called rods, not clubs :D

:hihi:I recieved enough barbed comments:rolleyes:from people hooked on the subject;) so your humour is well apreciated!

:hihi:I recieved enough barbed comments:rolleyes:from people hooked on the subject;) so your humour is well apreciated!

Well, it's the right plaice. I'll not carp on as I'm shy, in fact I'm a bit koi :hihi:

Hi Mick,

Im just in the process of starting up our junior fishing club up again for next season

All the info is on our club website matchgroup2000.com

Ive sorted the dates but not booked the venues yet to see what sort of response i get

Ive managed to get some sponsership if can get it moving

Why are people that don't agree with fishing looking in the fishing group if you don't like, don't look, you sad sad people

Have a look in the Wan~@rs oh sorry Walkers group, or the knitting group or maybe

Try looking in the people that moan about everything because they are sad B~*@ards group.

Edited by keezee

Please do not send haters over to the knitting group. People are entitled to their opinions and people are entitled to disagree with those opinions too. I have been fishing with my kids and husband over the years and am now learning myself. Whilst not an expert, i know what i see and, at the place we go to, the ponds are maintained to an excellent standard and are full of healthy fish. I hope that the posters that complain about this are fully fledged vegans.

Please do not send haters over to the knitting group. People are entitled to their opinions and people are entitled to disagree with those opinions too. I have been fishing with my kids and husband over the years and am now learning myself. Whilst not an expert, i know what i see and, at the place we go to, the ponds are maintained to an excellent standard and are full of healthy fish. I hope that the posters that complain about this are fully fledged vegans.

My post wasn't meant to knock any other interesting groups for other people. I don't have any interest in knitting but dont go over to the knitting group and dis people because they find it interesting. Everyone to their own i say.

P.S. For the vegans im now off to get a good size dead fish from the chippy for my tea mmmmmmmmmmm x

Why are people that don't agree with fishing looking in the fishing group if you don't like, don't look, you sad sad people

Have a look in the Wan~@rs oh sorry Walkers group, or the knitting group or maybe

Try looking in the people that moan about everything because they are sad B~*@ards group.

Hey im a keen Angler :) and a keen Walker::),you bad boy :hihi: