Children's fishing clubs

Are there any junior fishing clubs left in sheffield.

Perhaps most children aren't all that bothered about being deliberatley cruel to defenceless creatures.

chapeltown + district used to run a junior section but whether they still do i couldn't say. ask your local tackle shop, they should know of any in your area.

Angling is a contest between creatures with minds of equal intellect.

you are probabley right perhaps the kids should go to kick boxing or similar and learn to kick each other then they will be able to be football supporters when they grow up!

chapeltown + district used to run a junior section but whether they still do i couldn't say. ask your local tackle shop, they should know of any in your area.

Thanks I'll check a few out:)

you are probabley right perhaps the kids should go to kick boxing or similar and learn to kick each other then they will be able to be football supporters when they grow up!

You have a very good point. It is far better to teach your children to lure an unsuspecting equally dim animal into believing that it has found a tasty morsel, then either rip its lips off or drag it mouth first out of its natural environment . What could be greater fun than that?:suspect:

Edited by Majestic

You have a very good point. It is far better to teach your children to lure an unsuspecting equally dim animal into believing that it has found a tasty morsel, then either rip its lips off or drag it mouth first out of its natural environment . What could be greater un than that?:suspect:

I guess your not an angler and never will be so I'll leave you to your opinions that I didn't ask for and wish you all you wish yourself in life.:gag:

You have a very good point. It is far better to teach your children to lure an unsuspecting equally dim animal into believing that it has found a tasty morsel, then either rip its lips off or drag it mouth first out of its natural environment . What could be greater fun than that?:suspect:

yawn :loopy:

i've nothing more to add.