City Centre Ambassadors/Security are Unhelpful

City Centre Security/Ambassadors?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. City Centre Security/Ambassadors?

• DISGRACEFUL
    • HELPFUL

And there's a fairly new Post Office just across the road - just down from the Ha Ha bar. :P

It's literally on the diagonally opposite corner to Howden house, no less, Ms Mac'! :thumbsup:

These guys are a necessary evil. If you're a safe person going about your business you've got nothing to worry about or complain about.

These guys are a necessary evil. If you're a safe person going about your business you've got nothing to worry about or complain about.

Emo's or CCAs?

they're excellent at chasing single mums down fargate to fine them after thier child has dropped a sweet wrapper on the floor though.......

they're excellent at chasing single mums down fargate to fine them after thier child has dropped a sweet wrapper on the floor though.......

Good. I'm fed up with scruffy individuals and their offspring in this case littering the environment we all have to share.

What Yog said. Argagent. Whatever that means...

isn't he in Lord of the Rings?

I think they do a sterling job. My daughter cut her foot open near the peace gardens, they were there straight away, cleaned it up, called the paramedic, stayed with us the whole time,and even approached us the next time we were there to ask how she was.

reading between the lines, i'd say the OP isn't as white in all this as he is making out.

See, efficiency, that's what we need :-)

Good. I'm fed up with scruffy individuals and their offspring in this case littering the environment we all have to share.

get a grip,

so the mum doesnt notice her child drop some wrapper off a sweet its eating while she's hurrying trying to get to the bus stop, so gets chased by some 10 bob wannabe copper and fined for an accidental action by her 1 year old child.....ok love, keep taking the medication

See, efficiency, that's what we need :-)

no whats needed is one rule for everyone...they wont intervene when yobs cause trouble but will target single mothers and fine them...double standards much?

I'll believe you.

How on earth did Sheffield manage to get by before somebody thought up the job?

Does the Council have so much money to spare it can afford to pay people to act as 'ambassadors'?

Would you rather the money was spent elsewhere?

Your work involves the council, but you're not allowed access to their website? What twisted logic your company has.

Was thinking that myself:confused:

What I also find interesting is the OP works closely with anti-social behaviour yet his initial response was to knock these kids out :hihi::hihi:

Probably worth his bosses having another look at his contract?

What I think the problem was, OP was with 4 girls, these people started threatening the girls because frankly the OP looked a little too feeble to threaten, and all this I wanted to knock them out but I'm too mature to react in this way (Translation: I would have loved to knock them out but I'm far to much of a little girl, so I legged it and they started picking on my friends)

Get serious Ash, the country isn't a joke, you are!!

You don't have the sense and presumably the knowledge to look something up on google although it has been a big part of out lives since August 19, 2004.

You think the city centre ambassadors should calm a situation that they clearly have no training or authority to do, and to make matters worse you think that every Tom, Dick and Harry except you is responsible for calling the police.

PS: Your grammar is atrocious!!

Goodbye....:loopy: