City Centre Ambassadors/Security are Unhelpful

City Centre Security/Ambassadors?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. City Centre Security/Ambassadors?

• DISGRACEFUL
    • HELPFUL

haha dont have to apoligies dude ur not the one in the wrong its the crappy little emos haha

I didnt realise that the post office just off fargate is now a hair salon.its been quite a while since ive needed to send a package you see. I saw a city centre ambassador stood outside the old monk pub and asked him if he knew where the post office had moved to or where the nearest one is. He said he hadn't got a clue, and then walked off. Possibly the most unhelpful person I've ever come across and we are paying for him with our hard earned taxes.this country is a joke! Gave up and went to hillsborough post office instead

The country's a joke because someone couldn't tell you where the post office is??

country is a joke man. dont be argumentative they are there to provide support insted they are just argagent powerless police officers!

The country's a joke because someone couldn't tell you where the post office is??

No, BF, apparently the country's a joke because someone doesn't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of every last business and its location in the city centre, when asked.

The ambassadors do a brilliant job, making the city centre a safer and more welcoming place, and I don't see why they should be slated.

the ambassadors do a brilliant job, making the city centre a safer and more welcoming place, and i don't see why they should be slated.

did you read the rest of this thread... Safer my arse sunshine

did you read the rest of this thread... Safer my arse sunshine

"Safer your..." what? You are talking out of it, chuck...

they do a brilliant job.

country is a joke man. dont be argumentative they are there to provide support insted they are just argagent powerless police officers!

That doesn't mean the country's a 'joke'-Im not being argumentative, but if I was attacked by a group in Devonshire Green, I'd be on my mobile calling the police as I distanced myself from the assailants. The ambassadors have no power to deal with such a situation which is frankly above their pay grade.

No, BF, apparently the country's a joke because someone doesn't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of every last business and its location in the city centre, when asked.

The ambassadors do a brilliant job, making the city centre a safer and more welcoming place, and I don't see why they should be slated.

To be honest PT, the only time I've ever had any dialogue with any of them they were perfectly friendly and helpful.

They might be a luxury we can do without, but doesn't mean they're universally crap at what they're supposed to do.

the whole contry been a joke bit is figure of speech the whole contry is not acctually a joke but city centre tits are in sheff as they dont do anything. and this is what im getting at they do nothing ive watched them stand there while little kids get mugged for the mobile and then say ... well there was no risk involved so you will have to inform the police yourselves...with what that guy just robbed my phone... ahh there is a pay phone at top of the hill.... that is the **** im talking about there is no need for it at all why employee them to sit at dev green all day when they have nothing to do apart from tell the people who are there for a reason that they are in the wrong.

the whole contry been a joke bit is figure of speech the whole contry is not acctually a joke but city centre tits are in sheff as they dont do anything. and this is what im getting at they do nothing ive watched them stand there while little kids get mugged for the mobile and then say ... well there was no risk involved so you will have to inform the police yourselves...with what that guy just robbed my phone... ahh there is a pay phone at top of the hill.... that is the **** im talking about there is no need for it at all why employee them to sit at dev green all day when they have nothing to do apart from tell the people who are there for a reason that they are in the wrong.

The department who run the ambassadors are easily accessible, you can contact them by calling 0114 2736895, or email citycentre.management@sheffield.gov.uk.

They probably dont read the Sheffield Forum, but Im sure will be keen to receive your comments so they can improve the service they provide.

thanks this is exactley what ive been asking for the whole time haha. something needs to be said to them.

thanks this is exactley what ive been asking for the whole time haha. something needs to be said to them.

No problem, I found the link in 5 seconds, using Google. Please let us know what the outcome is of your dialogue with them ;)