Stalls available for Ladies Day - Rutland Hotel - 5 September

Hi

We are holding a Ladies Day on Sunday 5th September at The Rutland Hotel and a Christmas Fayre on Sunday 21st November.

Stalls are themed around things ladies love! eg clothes, handbags, beauty, hair, tanning, gifts, accessories etc.

The event is also to help raise funds for The Sheffield's Childrens hospital and The Jessops Neonatal Ward. These events have been a great success in the past.

There are still some stalls available please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks

Do you have a web site or contact number, I may be interested as may a friend or 2 of mine?

Thanking you x

where's the Rutland hotel please? i have jewellery to sell. How much are the stalls?

PM sent to both thanks.

where's the Rutland hotel please? i have jewellery to sell. How much are the stalls?

Location of the Rutland Hotel - link

Hi

Iam interested in having a stall at your event.

Could you let me know price etc.

It will be a Jamie Oliver stall

Many thanks

Julie

I would be interested in doing a nail stall maybe offering manicures dependent on the price of the stall

hi

i am interested in a stall. could you pm me with the price please?

I handmake felt purses.

thanks

Hi

We are holding a Ladies Day on Sunday 5th September at The Rutland Hotel and a Christmas Fayre on Sunday 21st November.

Stalls are themed around things ladies love! eg clothes, handbags, beauty, hair, tanning, gifts, accessories etc.

The event is also to help raise funds for The Sheffield's Childrens hospital and The Jessops Neonatal Ward. These events have been a great success in the past.

There are still some stalls available please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi I would be interested in having a stall at both events please .Could you please let me know how much the stall will be please.I sell jewellery.

i would be very much interested in taking a stall at the ladies day if you still have space.

if you could email/pm me the details that would be great.

many thanks,

x

Hello,

I would love to have a stall at both events. Could you pm me with more details, please? I sell vegan/egg-free/dairy-free cakes and cupcakes, and gift boxes of cakes and brownies.

Kind regards,

Liz Pyman