Rother Valley, nature reclaims industry! More of the same please.

Orgreave (open cast mine) will be like rother valley soon because they have to turn mines into nature reserves after ten years of mining,Every time i drive past it looks more greener so hopefully wont be too long.

Its closer for me too :)

Orgreave is pretty cool, and a nice place to spend a bit of time early morning. Two very peaceful lakes and an abundance of wildlife to watch if that is your thing. :)

Catcliffe open cast would be nice if they greened it up a bit. Realign the road to avoid the industrial park and its roundabouts, put some trees.

The flash is nice for a walk around, has been for many years. Catcliffe is actually greened up pretty well and is one of the links to Orgreave and Treeton Dyke. Over the hill you have Ulley Res'. Things are on the up in this area. It's the areas such as Darnall, Attercliffe, Wincobank, Brightside, Firvale and Burngreave that need to be put back to nature now that the industry has finished.