Extending a 3 bed 1930's semi in Crosspool

Hi all,

I am looking at purchasing a 1930's semi in Crosspool and wondered if anyone knew roughly how much this costed.

We would be extending over the garage.

Any ideas or and rough costs would really be appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick.

you would need to find out if the original footings will support the extra weight of the new build .this can be done by digging trial holes around the building to see if the concrete is a sufficent depth .if you need any more info give me a ring on 07838180080 where we can arrange a architect to do you plans and we can then give you a quote for this .hope this helps

Architectural Plans based in Mosborough - Extensions/Newbuilds/Conversions call me on 0114 2488775 for a free quote - Plans drawn to comply with planning and building regulations approval.

Try Bo, he built the extension on our house and completed all work knocking through and fitting the lintels, etc. The finish is superb and we had no problems passing building regulations! His number is: 07906168660.

Thanks for all your advice.

We have a property that we like, but would like a builder/architect to view it with us. This is to get an idea as to where we could look to extend the property and get an idea on it's suitability.

HI THERE, We are currently waiting for the go ahead for an extension in croospool, and doing one now at Richmond. and would be happy to meet up to give you free advice and input. also we have various architechts we could get to draw up plans for a more accurate extimate. Give me a call 07866972102 Ian. Stoneoaks Developments Ltd. http://www.stoneoaksdevelopments.co.uk

A neighbour has just had their 3 bed semi extended and it was roughly £60k for the build not including the kitchen.

They used Hartleys on my recommendation and he was the cheapest by a long way. Did a good job as well.

Found a property in Crosspool, but it's now sold. Keeping an eye out for something suitable.