New Indian at Gleadless Townend

anyone tried it? it's called chutneys. thinking of giving it a go over the weekend.

do they have buffet aswell?

had it last night, highly recommended. king prawn rogan was yummy! egg rice was spot on. thumbs up!

I'm going this Saturday, can't wait to try it. I normally go to Rubeez at Gleadless so we'll see how it compares.

Im thinking of ordering from there shortly has anyone else had anything from there ?

wots the price like for a sit down meal wanna take wife as we live near

Go to Rubeez instead. I went on Saturday and was thoroughly disappointed. The food was nice if a little average but the service was shocking. Maybe they are better in the week when its not as busy but I wasn't impressed. I booked the meal for 8:30pm. There were a number of tables free but they were so disorganised they didn't seat us til 8:55pm. They then took the starter order but no main and we had to ask for drinks as they didn't ask us when we clearly didn't have any drinks. Its been finished lovely inside but I'm sorry it has nothing on Rubeez!

Go to Rubeez instead. I went on Saturday and was thoroughly disappointed. The food was nice if a little average but the service was shocking. Maybe they are better in the week when its not as busy but I wasn't impressed. I booked the meal for 8:30pm. There were a number of tables free but they were so disorganised they didn't seat us til 8:55pm. They then took the starter order but no main and we had to ask for drinks as they didn't ask us when we clearly didn't have any drinks. Its been finished lovely inside but I'm sorry it has nothing on Rubeez!

it might be cleaner than rubeez they only get 1 out of 5 for hygiene

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/sheffield/58236/prepared-take-away-meals/rubeez

or little india that have 0 out of 5 for hygiene

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/sheffield/57622/licensed-cafe-restaurant-etc/little-india-balti-house

I used to go to both these places until i read the environmental health reviews.Scoresonthedoors is a very useful site.

Went to Chutney last weekend,thought the food was very good,but the service was a little slow for a curry house.

but wots the price

i normally go to aagrah its about 45 quid there with starter drinks main nans sweet and pickles for 2 of us

is chutney same cheaper ???

Around £3 for starters,£6-£7 for mains and £2 naan/rice