Ultra loud motorbike commuting across Hillsborough at 5.45 in the morning.

When this thread was started I was regularly being woken by this bike. It was so loud it could be heard across the whole area, it sounded like it was coming from pretty far away, all the way down middlewood road. We're not talking a standard loud but legal bike, we're talking super loud.

To be honest i wouldnt hear it as im a heavy sleeper but understand your point and anger !

I respect people and consider times i ride and would never sit outside someones house reving it up. The fact is some bikes are loud standard and cant say i have ever been woke up by a motorcyclist in the psst !

Same here. I won't go to work on my Harley if I am leaving in the early hours or if I am arriving home in the early hours.

It's called consideration for others.

The fact that I love my loud pipes is my choice and just because some old grump doesn't like it for the few seconds that I pass them in traffic,possibly to never pass them again in my lifetime, is tough.

Your right in the fact that i dont care one little bit if your or anybody else likes kt or not ! I love it and its LOUD !!! :hihi:

Same here! If I wasn't such a fair weather rider I would take a spin up hills borough in the early hours myself. :)

Exactly, you`ve proved my point, your both bleedin` selfish, both to me and all others who read this thread. What surprises me is you don`t seem bothered about it, does this imply you`ve got psychological issues ?

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 10:31 ----------

I respect people and consider times i ride and would never sit outside someones house reving it up. The fact is some bikes are loud [as] standard and cant say i have ever been woke up by a motorcyclist in the psst !

That`s rubbish. I had bikes for years, don`t try to teach your Grandmother how to suck eggs.

Edited by Justin Smith

Exactly, you`ve proved my point, your both bleedin` selfish, both to me and all others who read this thread. What surprises me is you don`t seem bothered about it, does this imply you`ve got psychological issues ?

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 10:31 ----------

That`s rubbish. I had bikes for years, don`t try to teach your Grandmother how to suck eggs.

Ah bless!..............

Your right in the fact that i dont care one little bit if your or anybody else likes kt or not ! I love it and its LOUD !!! :hihi:

Aren't you a builder looking for work? Strange attitude to have a public forum where people might decide not to hire you because of things like this...just saying. :suspect:

However, as I suspect most of this is a Justin wind-up, then carry on. Lots of love from a German-car driving SF member. :)

Aren't you a builder looking for work? Strange attitude to have a public forum where people might decide not to hire you because of things like this...just saying. :suspect:

However, as I suspect most of this is a Justin wind-up, then carry on. Lots of love from a German-car driving SF member. :)

If only that were true......

On the board there is a tick against this thread denoting that I've posted in it, but I can't seem to find it. I don't remember posting in it; I'm intrigued as to what I posted.

Are you all sure it's a motorbike?

I used to be at the bus stop outside B&M at 6.30am and a guy with a petrol powered leafblower would come past most days blowing rubbish into the road for the little road sweeper to sweep up

This was loud! and soundeda bit like a motorbike!

Are brushes now too much to use at this time of the morning Council?

I hear a motorbike or whatever it is most weekday mornings,i hear it coming from miles away then i hear it going,It wakes me up and i cant get back to sleep:rolleyes:,i am ashamed to say i wish he or she would fall off it .i am still hoping.:D

Not anymore as have progressed and dont need work off of here anymore, thank god as everybody wants eveything for nothing on here and personally im not getting out of bed for less than £150 a day.

Anyway its a little bit of both, i do have a loud bobber but thats how it is, its how i bought it and it passes a mot so it is staying that way !

Edited by Starlc

It occurred to me this post (from another thread) was relevant on here.

I don`t have anything against motorbikes, particularly as I`m an ex biker. They take up less road space, use less fuel, theoretically would emit less pollution (unless modified.....) and only very rarely kill (other) people. No, I like motorbikes, that`s quiet motorbikes obviously. Noisy bikes, that`s a completely different ball game, selfish gits.

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:17 ----------

Not anymore as have progressed and dont need work off of here anymore, thank god as everybody wants eveything for nothing on here and personally im not getting out of bed for less than £150 a day.

Anyway its a little bit of both, i do have a loud bobber but thats how it is, its how i bought it and it passes a mot so it is staying that way !

IU see you haven`t admitted you`re wrong over the Loud Pipes Save Lives <removed>, like you would if you had anything about you. The question is, have you got anything about you ?

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:19 ----------

On the board there is a tick against this thread denoting that I've posted in it, but I can't seem to find it. I don't remember posting in it; I'm intrigued as to what I posted.

The link is here :

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11507439#post11507439

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing