Meadowhall iPhone 4 Queue - Apple Store

But it does seem to be quite a large error on the design side of things.

Aesthetics triumphing over functionality, Apple's Achilles heel I'm afraid.

makes you wonder why apple have all of a sudden gone into the making of cases for thier phones or should i say basically a cover for the metal edge, makes you wonder if they had any prior knowledge of the problem

HTC Desire knocks it into a cocked hat!

every new phone is touted as the next iphone killer and is soon consigned to the history books as a under achieving wannabe

HTC Desire knocks it into a cocked hat!

no it doesn't, but then it is a few months old now.

The Samsung Galaxy S trumps the iphone hardware wise, but not in the looks department.

(i also much prefer Android over iOS4 but that may be more down the fact i develop apps for Android, so know it much better)

i hate Iphone / Ipod. Its far to user unfriendly. Give me a proper phone anyday. Same with the Ipad, what exactly is is supposed to be, an Ipod, a Laptop ? What ?

This is not a rant cos i cant afford one because i can, i just cant be bothered.

Just another must have gadget for all the sad people that have to keep up with their friends.

i can understand your ipad comment, what exactly are its benefits over a laptop?...i dunno...but your comment on the iphone being too user unfriendly!!, i cant fathom that statement, in my opinion the iphone is one of the easiest phones to use and navigate, i had htc touch diamond before my last iphone, now id never go back to windows based phones and i used a nokia for the last week while i waited for the release of this iphone the iphone is 10 times easier to operate, and the keeping up with friends thing?..when your due to upgrade your phone do you do it, or do you stay with your old phone cos your not one to keep up with friends upgrades? do you not want the best phone you can get at the time when your due for an upgrade?

all this polava for a phone...SAD SAD SAD

oh i cry for humanity.... why the desperation??!!!

i can understand your ipad comment, what exactly are its benefits over a laptop?...i dunno...but your comment on the iphone being too user unfriendly!!, i cant fathom that statement, in my opinion the iphone is one of the easiest phones to use and navigate, i had htc touch diamond before my last iphone, now id never go back to windows based phones and i used a nokia for the last week while i waited for the release of this iphone the iphone is 10 times easier to operate, and the keeping up with friends thing?..when your due to upgrade your phone do you do it, or do you stay with your old phone cos your not one to keep up with friends upgrades? do you not want the best phone you can get at the time when your due for an upgrade?

i find the messing about with itunes software a pain. Give me a good simple drag and drop system everytime

i have the misfortune to work at meadowhall...but i had great fun walking past them going "baaaaa baaaaaa ooooh shiny baaaaaa baaaaaa" one of my friends pushed is way to a couple of the cues going "hey hey what's going on? giving something away for free"...had good fun with all them crazies :loopy: