Meadowhall iPhone 4 Queue - Apple Store

I was in the queue from 8am - 12:30 today (yes a bit sad I know).

Just wondered which other forum members were there today too?

Was anyone at Meadowhall later in the day and, if so, were there still queues?

There was still a small queue when I finished work at half past two. The people at the front of the queue had been there since 4am apparently!

me and the wife got there at 3.40 am, we got served at 7am we were 5th in line but first out of store with phones...was good high fiveing all the staff hee hee

me and the wife got there at 3.40 am, we got served at 7am we were 5th in line but first out of store with phones...was good high fiveing all the staff hee hee

Nice one matey!

Nice one matey!

just thought about it...technically we were the first people in sheffield, maybe yorshire to own an iphone 4... ;)

the o2 line got pretty big aswell, what i coulnd understand was phones 4 u had loads of o2 and voda iphone 4's and people were still sitting in huge queues while phones 4 u was pretty empty

lol All queuing for a phone that you cant hold if you want to make a phone call on it hahahaha

lol All queuing for a phone that you cant hold if you want to make a phone call on it hahahaha

what you on about?..if you mean the loss of signal when you touch the metal outer edge...apparently thats only happened in the usa...mine and the wafe both work fine

no, it's been reported over here too. shame because the construction on them is lovely, I was having a play in the o2 shop this afternoon. The screen is epic too

no, it's been reported over here too. shame because the construction on them is lovely, I was having a play in the o2 shop this afternoon. The screen is awesome

really, i wasnt aware, well ours are in nice rubber cases with full signals so im not complaining..i heard there were some issues with yellow dots on the screens of some phones, something to do with the glue used during manufacture

yeah they're getting exchanged for new ones. If it's in a rubber case then it won't 'short out' the antenna so you won't have that problem. But it does seem to be quite a large error on the design side of things.

really, i wasnt aware, well ours are in nice rubber cases with full signals so im not complaining.

The rubber cases might be the key, you're not actually touching the antenna area are you?

Be interesting to see how this issue develops.

Edited by Vague_Boy
Missing word