Stragely dressed folk in ASDA.

... We had a guy walking round last week wearing nothing but a thong".

Did he only have one leg?

Nothing but a thong ????? eeeeeurgh !! there was a thread on here a few weeks back people saying blokes with no shirt in Tesco's was dissgusting.

Where did he keep his cash or cards?

I think this is a load of cobblers.

A man in a thong...in public....must tell Mr F about that !!!..................

Maybe he'll stop doing it .

Hahaha. I want to wear a tiara to Tesco now!

Even better... wear one to Netto. :hihi:

Where did he keep his cash or cards?

Don't you have an imagination? :gag:

We went to the Asda at Handsworth ........once!

Do they still have a salad bar?

During our first and only visit - a woman sneezed, wiped her nose on the palm of her hand then started picking through the food on the salad bar ...not just with her bare hand but with the bare hand she'd just wiped her nose on :gag::gag: and thrice :gag:

We turned 180 degrees and walked straight out leaving a half full trolley ...it may still be there :hihi:

We went to the Asda at Handsworth ........once!

Do they still have a salad bar?

During our first and only visit - a woman sneezed, wiped her nose on the palm of her hand then started picking through the food on the salad bar ...not just with her bare hand but with the bare hand she'd just wiped her nose on :gag::gag: and thrice :gag:

We turned 180 degrees and walked straight out leaving a half full trolley ...it may still be there :hihi:

God, I went to a buffet yonks back, before the smoking ban was in use. A woman in front of me had her fag in her hand, and picked up her food from the buffet with her fag hand. Yuk!!

Don't you have an imagination? :gag:

No I have a Peugot.

Late 40s and slim with a 6 inch version of Marge Simpson's hair that was bleached blonde, a massive tiara and a load of other bling. Mutton dressed as lamb I think is the local term.

It's me. Around Handsworth the look is called "you've pulled" :hihi:

oh thank you, ive been in such a bad mood today (no idea why though :huh:) have spent the last 10 mins chuckling away at those pics though so once again big thank you, you've put me into a good mood :)

Happy to oblige although my mood has darkened since I have had all three kids here refusing to clean up any mess but their own, arguing about how the biscuit wrappers got under the sofa and why it doesn't matter if the youngest goes to school tomorrow looking like a tramp because it's 'only PE day'.

Anyone got an amusing site for me to get lost in for a while?

Hahaha. I want to wear a tiara to Tesco now![/i]

Even better... wear one to Netto. :hihi:

Buy one from Netto and wear it in Tesco.:hihi:

Edited by sibon
Fixed quote tags

I have just done a quick shop in ASDA. I was waiting at the checkout when a woman walked past wearing a tiara. Bling gone mad...

The checkout assistant saw the look my face and said, " You ain't seen nothing luv. We had a guy walking round last week wearing nothing but a thong".

Should I be looking for a different supermarket or they all the same round here?

I bet he wasnt hanging around the freezer section.