Moon, Sam Rockwell!!

I just don't get it...My hubby loved it and I was intrigued but v bored towards the end..is it me or was it a really crap film????:huh:

No, it's just a crap film.

Well, it's not crap, it's just hugely predictable and not nearly as good as everyone made it out to be.

I was expecting something special and instead we got an obvious pseudo sci-fi story that should have been a short story.

I know some on here loved it but i hated it,turned off about halfway through.Waste of time.

Phew! It wasn't just me, then!

I felt it was always trying too hard.

Like Sunshine!

I liked it, 2 hours of Sam Rockwell acting with himself was something I was looking forward to for ages.

Though I enjoyed it, I couldn't imagine sitting through it again.

I've watched it 3 times so far, and it will probably be one of those films that I go back to every few years and enjoy again (like 2001: A Space Odyssey)

Yes, it was predictable and the story was cliched, but the performances (well, performance) was spot on, and made for compelling viewing.

It was one of the Showroom Film Group's movies and we all loved it!

No, it's just a crap film.

Well, it's not crap, it's just hugely predictable and not nearly as good as everyone made it out to be.

I was expecting something special and instead we got an obvious pseudo sci-fi story that should have been a short story.

Completey agree. It was soooo predictable. The idea has been done a thousand times. Sam Rockwell is a fantastic actor though. I think I may have just turned it off half way through if it wasn't for him!

It's got its flaws, but don't think predictability was one. Even if you figure out what's going on before Sam does, it's never explicitly spelled out, so we're left to piece it together, same as him. Seems to be a love-it-or-hate it film, though that robot was a bit distracting, though. Couldn't hear Kevin Spacey's voice without imagining him hunched inside, muttering "I'm Keyser Soze" to himself. Or Something.

Fantastic film, nice and slow paced which helps to develop the narrative. Not many thrills or spills, which I guess put some people off, but like all the good Sci-Fi films this one is about exploring humanity rather than showing off future technology.

I enjoyed the movie, guess it must have been cheap to make as there were very few actors in it, but I guess that it was no cheap to make.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of this film. Not for everyone, sure - it's just two (very similar-looking) characters talking but I loved the human drama of it and found it really upbeat and positive. Brilliant soundtrack too.