'Cheapish' Accomodation

Hi,

we have a 19 year old Australian lad currently lodging with us and he is looking for accomodation in and around Hillsborough. He needs to be close to the tram route so he can get to work in Fretchville as he doesn't drive.

Anything nicely priced without sharing with 8 others would be greatly appreciated. Willing to share. He hasn't got many bad habits :D

Moon Maiden

Pardon me for posting under your name, Moon.

Thats me.

Worth an intoduction, I am not a particularly messy person (we all have something that we dont notice) and get along well with most folks.

I enjoy fitness and spirituality, and apart from my love of waffling, am not really that annoying at all.

D.A.

Did the Australian find anything yet?? I work in Hillsborough so if you do find a cheap place I might be interested in sharing.

The only thing we have seen that is worth any interest is a house at the top of Minto Road being advertised with Reeds Rains.

2 bed and attic end terrace.

up at £425 pcm. Bit much for him on his own.

Moon Maiden

Check yoru e-mail may have found something.

Moon Maiden