Kashmir Curry Centre

Oohhh you should really try Zara's at Crookes if you can (next to the Punchbowl)...Its decorated really well, the prices are okay (about £6 for a Chicken Korma), and they've just won an award for best restaurant in Sheffield. The whole place is really clean, the waiting staff are fantastic, and the food is fresh and yummy. I can't recommend it enough.

I find the Kashmir dirty, the dishes not washed as they should be, some with dried food on them, food on the floor which should have been swept up, greasy glasses, drunks, etc etc. Average curry, tasting rather like a Morrisons takeaway curry. In my opinion the Mangla is far better!
and what was the reply from trading standards :huh:

It did used to be cheap and the prices have gone up but I think that has happened at most places. Try the Jalfrezi, it's really tasty. I gave up on the Mangla years ago as almost every curry dish you order is indistinguishable from everything else. You should not have to decipher the writing on the carton to work out which is which.

PIZZA PALACE on pitsmoor road is nice if you want the number its 0114 2757675 do great curries ;)

I'll second that, we used to order a lot because their curries were awesome, Now we live a bit to far away so only order if we are at a friends. Theres on in ecclesfield village that is diabolical! i would never order from there again, the curries were like water! just thought i'd say:)

PIZZA PALACE on pitsmoor road is nice if you want the number its 0114 2757675 do great curries ;)

Never trust a curry house that do pizza's and kebabs.

You might as well get one from asda

Never trust a curry house that do pizza's and kebabs.

You might as well get one from asda

Disagree, when i lived in Birmingham i worked near one and they made a house curry, was the bees knees!

there mince curry,mild or hot...yummy

I thought that this had closed around 3-4 years ago.

Which is when this thread started :|

Which is when this thread started :|

But the thread's reading as if people thought it was still open, so I thought I had better let people know it had actually closed down a while ago..