Letters through doors wanting to buy your house

Has anyone had a letter through their door from a lady called Julie wanting to buy your house

We have had one and phoned it as our house is on the Market but e careful what u say she sounds like she is a con woman

I'd just direct her to the estate agent if I were you. It'd make me wonder why she doesn't want to contact the agent in the normal manner. It may be completely innocent, but you never know...

It certainly wasn't innocent but unfourtunatley found myself answering her uestions which were quite intrusive.

So just be ware if anyone else contacts her looks like she has dropped them at every house on my road

We had a couple of handwritten ones recently through the door but they just went in the bin along with the other junk mail. The house isn't for sale anyway.

Hi ,

We have had one through our door too and to be honest I was just going to throw it away as Im not planning on selling and thought it was a bit sus.:huh:

We wouldn't have phoned but with the house on the Market thought it was worth a call

Funny that, I'm at Burncross, so a long way from Heeley (relatively speaking) and we had a note from "Julie" about 4 weeks ago......:suspect:

Jim

Hi ,

We have had one through our door too and to be honest I was just going to throw it away as Im not planning on selling and thought it was a bit sus.:huh:

are you from heeley and was it was Julie

Has anyone had a letter through their door from a lady called Julie wanting to buy your house

We have had one and phoned it as our house is on the Market but e careful what u say she sounds like she is a con woman

We had one though ours, and sold our house, mind you the council wer'nt very happy about it :hihi:

careful what u say she sounds like she is a con woman

What does a con woman sound like?