Hole in wall issue

i was drilling a hole in the wall for my tv bracket, and realised that the hole for the screw is too big. i dont want to redrill else where beacuse the position is perfect, and was wondering is there any type of adhesive or anything which can settle in the drill hole ready or redrilling in it?, ( only drilled one hole wrong but still a major problem)

Use a bigger wall plug and screw.

You could bash in a piece of dowel of the same radius as the existing hole, this should make a good strong fix as the dowel will expand when the screw is in.

or

Use a resin based filler and re-drill a new hole.

Buy some chemical metal (plastic padding) or epoxy resin (sell it in pound shops) to fill in the hole and put the plug/screw in before it goes off. (if you put screw in put some vaseline on it so it un screws)

Shouldnt ever come out.

Oh and I forgot, flush out the hole with water or better still air to get the dust out before hand so that it bonds to the brick properly.

Edited by hard2miss
edited to add clean out hole.