Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

Yes lots of us are familiar with the Bilderberg group but don't see it as a conspiracy and would be more concerned if leading world figures didn't get together to exchange ideas.

Evidence for government ordering a media blackout in the Hollie Greig case please - or could it just be that some people require a stronger level evidence that you.

What stronger evidence can we see without a trial or at least a public enquiry?

I've seen the women and their aide Robert Green tell their story in two interviews?

There is obviously a mass media blackout because its barely touched the "News".(few have heard of the case)

Why go to so much trouble if there's nothing to hide?

They could have just shut her up ten years ago in court for slander.

Why pay compensation?

What stronger evidence can we see without a trial or at least a public enquiry?

I've seen the women and their aide Robert Green tell their story in two interviews?

There is obviously a mass media blackout because its barely touched the "News".(few have heard of the case)

Why go to so much trouble if there's nothing to hide?

They could have just shut her up ten years ago in court for slander.

Why pay compensation?

Ever heard the term "obsessive"?

Continue with your ovine grazing bah bah :hihi:

Continue with your ovine grazing bah bah :hihi:

Give me a link to R v Beck to back up your story that isn't from a Nazi site.

I admit, i'm obsessive about these things.

But you appear just as obsessed, never far behind with your propaganda statements,suggesting i must be a loon for asking these questions.

sometimes sounds like your working off a script yourselves.

What do you have to gain from defending possible paedophiles?

Give me a link to R v Beck to back up your story that isn't from a Nazi site.

I tried but got warnings flash up on two i found so didn't open.

I tried but got warnings flash up on two i found so didn't open.

The transcript of Regina v Beck if available would probably have to be paid for.

The press applied to the high court to get Mr Justice Howitt's gag order overturned and they succeeded I believe that the legal reference is (R v Beck, Ex p The Daily Telegraph (1991) 94 Cr App R 376.)

Janner made a personal statement on the floor of the house and was heard in silence as tradition dictates.

Hansard should have a record of his personal statement.

Edited by BritPat

I admit, i'm obsessive about these things.

But you appear just as obsessed, never far behind with your propaganda statements,suggesting i must be a loon for asking these questions.

sometimes sounds like your working off a script yourselves.

What do you have to gain from defending possible paedophiles?

Again - who is defending paedophiles.

The "obsessive" jibe wasn't totally aimed at you btw, Hollies mother could be described the same - whether the reality is real or imagined.

In many cases I've known people who may have been negligent in protecting somebody vulnerable who invent all sorts with the flimsiest evidence when the faeces hits the proverbial - blaming someone else for your own shortcomings isn't uncommon - most of us have been there done that to some degree or other.

Not saying this is the case here - just asking you to open your eyes a little wider to the one track approach you are taking. Very few things are as simple as they appear.

The transcript of Regina v Beck if available would probably have to be paid for.

The press applied to the high court to get Mr Justice Howitt's gag order overturned and they succeeded.

Janner made a personal statement on the floor of the house and was heard in silence as tradition dictates.

Hansard should have a record of his personal statement.

So there must be links out there. So go find if you want to make those accussations.

Again - who is defending paedophiles.

The "obsessive" jibe wasn't totally aimed at you btw, Hollies mother could be described the same - whether the reality is real or imagined.

In many cases I've known people who may have been negligent in protecting somebody vulnerable who invent all sorts with the flimsiest evidence when the faeces hits the proverbial - blaming someone else for your own shortcomings isn't uncommon - most of us have been there done that to some degree or other.

Not saying this is the case here - just asking you to open your eyes a little wider to the one track approach you are taking. Very few things are as simple as they appear.

Thats exactly what ive done, opened my eyes,looked past the mass media.

Its a scary place . Theres a hell of a lot of smoke out there for there to be no fire.

Sorry about the supporting paedophiles remark but i'm not asking for hanging without trial,just a public enquiry and honest coverage.

I can't see why anyone would not support that.

Perhaps i should ingest more flouride.

Thats exactly what ive done, opened my eyes,looked past the mass media.

Its a scary place . Theres a hell of a lot of smoke out there for there to be no fire.

Sorry about the supporting paedophiles remark but i'm not asking for hanging without trial,just a public enquiry and honest coverage.

I can't see why anyone would not support that.

Perhaps i should ingest more flouride.

Exactly - there is a hell of a lot of smoke (and mirrors) - nobody has found the fire or even got hot though.

Anyone would support a trial or public enquiry if true - but there isn't a shred of evidence to support one - only the accusations of Hollie's mother. Can you or I get a trial / enquiry on that level of evidence? Would you like to be put on trial just because somebody alleged you did something???