Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

I agree donkey,the Bilderbergers are another matter.

i meant mainstream media who make us trust them by revealing political scandals eg expenses claims,sex scandals etc

we think the press is on our side and wont help to hide sensitive issues,its all a smokescreen for what the government are really up to ,the true government being the bilderbergers,their soldiers the freemasons and common purpose.

You've bought in to all the fruitcake theories hook, line and sinker haven't you..................what do you think of David Icke?

You've bought in to all the fruitcake theories hook, line and sinker haven't you..................what do you think of David Icke?

Ive come to my conclusions by doing research, not by the ramblings of a few conspiricy theorists.

Ive not read any David Icke stuff.

when i realised there must be a higher force than our governments i Googled "who rules the world"which led me to the bilderberg group.

I watched an old BBC documentary about them online, read some stuff.

Not sure i buy into the population reduction theory but i think they just use us for cash cows and are willing to slaughter us for their own gains.

So your research is google and an old documentary. It doesn't sound all that thorough.

You believe a computer simulation over science and common sense?.

Those simulations had no engines,the wings "evaporate",strange dont you think.there were no holes where the engines should have gone,look at pictures taken before pentagon collapsed.

WTC7 wasn't hit by a plane yet fell at freefall speed.Click "shoeshines"link above.

And stop changing the subject. LOL.

I don't want to question your physics qualifications, but what speed do you think that things should fall at?

Just click"shoeshines" link.

if you prefer the"pancake" theory fine.

(I got o'level physics.)but anyone with a brain should see WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

Add to this the bbc reported the buildings collapse 20 odd mins before it did,discussing how many could of been killed.(not before or since has a steel frame building collapsed due to fire)

The problem is WTC7 is still stood proud behind her, the picture blacks out and the bbc have"lost" original tapes,but is easily found on internet

1000 scientist and engineers have sighned a petition stating they dont believe the 9/11 report.

lets just call em all fruitcakes though eh and ignore what they say.

And let paedophiles reighn because anyone who believes Hollies story must also be some nutter.?

Its hardly area 51 is it?

(GOOGLE HOLLIE GREIG)

Edited by vResistance
added some

COME ON GOOD PEOPLE OF SHEFFIELD.

"Petition to ask Home secretary to hold a puplic enquiry" needs around 300 signatures to reach its target.

please sighn if you care. thankyou. vR

Is it a paedophile ring if the 'victim' is getting on for 30 years old? Or was this something that was supposed to have happened 20 odd years ago? It all seems a bit fishy to me - people are strange creatures however, and there may be a acorn of truth (father/brother abuse) that has been grown into a bizarre oak tree...

Is it a paedophile ring if the 'victim' is getting on for 30 years old? Or was this something that was supposed to have happened 20 odd years ago? It all seems a bit fishy to me - people are strange creatures however, and there may be a acorn of truth (father/brother abuse) that has been grown into a bizarre oak tree...

She was abused as a child into her twenties, has downsyndrome , been trying to get justice for ten years.she has named others that were also abused.

Edited by vResistance

JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE GRIEG AND ROBERT GREEN PETITION = 3403

PETITION TO ASK HOME SECRETARY FOR PUBLIC ENQUIRY= 714 (Target 1000)

Please help to find the truth.

QUOTE FROM SIGHNER No 715 .

"My Daughter has been abused, and Aberdeen so called child protection and courts with clown sherriffs have covered this up.

WARNING THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY CHILDREN AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN ABERDEEN AND ALL OVER BRITAIN AND THE WORLD.

My Grandaughter is the Great Great Greatgrandchild of Brigadier David Oglivy".

(No me Neither ,but we gotta help these people)

QUOTE FROM SIGHNER No 715 .

"My Daughter has been abused, and Aberdeen so called child protection and courts with clown sherriffs have covered this up.

WARNING THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY CHILDREN AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN ABERDEEN AND ALL OVER BRITAIN AND THE WORLD.

My Grandaughter is the Great Great Greatgrandchild of Brigadier David Oglivy".

(No me Neither ,but we gotta help these people)

so this child's assault is far more worthy than the other child-assaults that happen just because she is the great grate granddaughter of an Ogilvy, who might or might not be the Ogilvies who married into the royal family?

(or is this "child" that is referred to actually the adult who was mentioned in the op's OP?)