Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

2 threads, 2 conspiracy theories. Not a bad start.

Call them conspiricy theories if you like mate,doesn't mean its not true.

my comment on oil leak yes just a theory,Hollie Grieg though a government/media cover up.Do some research.once you learn how controlled it is(media) how can we trust anything they say?

It doesn't mean that it is true either.

Who is it that controls the media, and how?

But she isn't a little girl of 29... is she?

She was 4 years old when the abuse started.

The bilderberg group control the media.

Who controls the bilderberg group?i dont know, but take a look on their past guest lists you'll see the most powerful,money hungry people in the world.

Occasionally you get some nobodys like Bill clinton before we'd heard of him,Tony Blair before he became labour leader,gorden brown before he did too.

rest is made up nof elite in arms,food,energy, industry,bankers etc,

those with a common purpose.

Powerful rich people control the media.

Who'd have thought it.

But she isn't a little girl of 29... is she?

She was 4 years old when the abuse started.

You keep missing the point - she is not a "little girl of 29" is she?

She was a litle girl at 4, yes, but she is not a little girl at 29.

My point precisely.

Unless, of course, being subjected to alleged abuse somehow prevents you from becoming any older? (and I'm not talking psychologically)

Powerful rich people control the media.

Who'd have thought it.

One word, Kthebean... "Rosebud!"

The bilderberg group control the media.

Who controls the bilderberg group?i dont know, but take a look on their past guest lists you'll see the most powerful,money hungry people in the world.

Occasionally you get some nobodys like Bill clinton before we'd heard of him,Tony Blair before he became labour leader,gorden brown before he did too.

rest is made up nof elite in arms,food,energy, industry,bankers etc,

those with a common purpose.

There is an independent media as well, particularly on the internet. While I accept that paedophile rings often get helped along by fellow child molestors in the police and judiciary etc - and I also accept that this girl may well have been abused and it was covered up - these two facts to0gether still do not constitue proof that there is an all encompassing international conspiracy to cover up paedophilia controlled by the Bilderberg group.

There is an independent media as well, particularly on the internet. While I accept that paedophile rings often get helped along by fellow child molestors in the police and judiciary etc - and I also accept that this girl may well have been abused and it was covered up - these two facts to0gether still do not constitue proof that there is an all encompassing international conspiracy to cover up paedophilia controlled by the Bilderberg group.

I agree donkey,the Bilderbergers are another matter.

i meant mainstream media who make us trust them by revealing political scandals eg expenses claims,sex scandals etc

we think the press is on our side and wont help to hide sensitive issues,its all a smokescreen for what the government are really up to ,the true government being the bilderbergers,their soldiers the freemasons and common purpose.

I agree donkey,the Bilderbergers are another matter.

i meant mainstream media who make us trust them by revealing political scandals eg expenses claims,sex scandals etc

we think the press is on our side and wont help to hide sensitive issues,its all a smokescreen for what the government are really up to ,the true government being the bilderbergers,their soldiers the freemasons and common purpose.

The mainstream media is there for one reason, and one reason only. To make money.

ah you are an NWO'er.

The irony of being an NWO'er is that you tend to be even more easily led than someone who refuses to accept any conspiracy theory.

I'm not a NWOer as such,i don't buy into much of what is said but i do believe there is certain people in control we dont know about,trying to make sure they have control of the oil/power.

The Bilderberg group seems a good place to start.i suppose reading that back i am a NWO'er(and proud).

What brought me here is,around 4mnth ago i saw a documentary about 9/11(ripple effect) which brought back a few memories of that day.

I remembered witnesses on tv saying they thought it was a military plane that hit the wtc buildings,a guy who said he heard missiles and explosions before that other plane came down,the way the buildings fell at freefall speed,especially wtc7 which fell like in a controlled demolition and wasn't even hit by a plane.

I thought though "no way could they get away with it ,there'll be a massive investigation- independant, international but ,no there wasnt.i looked for evidence to support official story but i cant find any really.but masses which point to a government conspiricy.

its because mass media have chosen to ignore the evidence that i dont trust them and now look elsewhere if i want truth.thats how i know about hollie.

Edited by vResistance

I dont know how they did it but they did.Explain please how the plane that hit pentagon managed to fit into a 15ish foot hole leaving no wing marks and no wreckage outside.

Why wtc7 fell at freefall speed as in controlled demolition though no plane even hit it.never before or since has a steal and concrete building fell due to fire just those in one afternoon.

i could go on and on,but this is about hollie greig.

I just posted similar on another discussion-new york bomb related ill be happy to chat on there .but gonna get some sunshine while i can.back soon.