Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

I dont know how they did it but they did.Explain please how the plane that hit pentagon managed to fit into a 15ish foot hole leaving no wing marks and no wreckage outside.

Why wtc7 fell at freefall speed as in controlled demolition though no plane even hit it.never before or since has a steal and concrete building fell due to fire just those in one afternoon.

i could go on and on,but this is about hollie greig.

I just posted similar on another discussion-new york bomb related ill be happy to chat on there .but gonna get some sunshine while i can.back soon.

You ask us to be open minded about incidents and then say that?

SOunds like you need to open your mind a little more.

I dont know how they did it but they did.Explain please how the plane that hit pentagon managed to fit into a 15ish foot hole leaving no wing marks and no wreckage outside.

Why wtc7 fell at freefall speed as in controlled demolition though no plane even hit it.never before or since has a steal and concrete building fell due to fire just those in one afternoon.

i could go on and on,but this is about hollie greig.

I just posted similar on another discussion-new york bomb related ill be happy to chat on there .but gonna get some sunshine while i can.back soon.

You are on to something. I'd lock your doors and close your curtains, they will be coming for you. The men in white coats that is.

You keep missing the point - she is not a "little girl of 29" is she?

She was a litle girl at 4, yes, but she is not a little girl at 29.

Yes, I am missing the point. When she was 4 she was abused, she grew up and is now 29, she was abused for 14 years by her father and his "friends". It has taken this long for it to become mainstream news, but this isn't new news, people have been aware of this case for years.

You ask us to be open minded about incidents and then say that?

SOunds like you need to open your mind a little more.

Off topic, for sure, donuticus! But these two links Part 1 and then Part 2 may give you cause to reconsider your above quoted response to "vResistance". :)

Two short video items (6min each) and the associated article/comments may be of interest.

Here

However, to return to the subject of this particular thread .....

Until recently, I've been following the Hollie Grieg Website for several months. I'm unable to decide which of the two parties involved in this long- running dispute are being truthful.

Whatever the eventual outcome of the case is, one can only hope that the truth "will out" in due course, sooner rather than later for Hollie.

Edited by shoeshine

If the consideration of which is being truthful requires a global conspiracy on one side and a lying individual on the other, then I know which way I'd be leaning.

Not forgetting the mass of poeple that would have to be in on a 9/11 conspiracy - there would have to be thousands, if not tens of thousands.

....... and here am I, trying my hardest to get this thread back on topic. :hihi:

Off topic, for sure, donuticus! But these two links Part 1 and then Part 2 may give you cause to reconsider your above quoted response to "vResistance". :)

Two short video items (6min each) and the associated article/comments may be of interest.

Here

However, to return to the subject of this particular thread .....

Until recently, I've been following the Hollie Grieg Website for several months. I'm unable to decide which of the two parties involved in this long- running dispute are being truthful.

Whatever the eventual outcome of the case is, one can only hope that the truth "will out" in due course, sooner rather than later for Hollie.

It wasn't so much that I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I happen to believe a lot of what the Government do will never see the light of day.

It was just the line I emboldened that made me question their right to call people blinkered and closed minded. As is often the way these things work both ways.

It sounds like pure conspiracy theory.
you think so after reading a few links ? perhaps its true ,after all this government has proved that it cant be trusted ,maybe the men at the top used their influence to stop the girl speaking out maybe not but i recall a lot of people fell down attercliffe nicks steps at one time and the court was told they were all resisting arrest when they made a complaint,how the hell can you resist arrest inside a police station on a set of steep stairs while probably handcuffed ? so i would liketo keep an open mind on this and see an enquiry by an idependant force

Not forgetting the mass of poeple that would have to be in on a 9/11 conspiracy - there would have to be thousands, if not tens of thousands.

why would there have to be thousands?

As long as the news readers stick to there scripts as they would,the masses will accept the story.

There are probably many involved in mass media that dont believe official account ,and are not happy at what they are given to read,they wouldn't have to know what really happened.

Explosives could be planted over time by a small team of experts using military grade explosives,a few MIBs to take any cctv footage,threaten witnesses and maybe exterminate some .quite a few but not thousands

Thanks SHOESHINE for that support and that link,twas good,i hope those doubters bother to watch.

All i wanted to do was bring some attention to the case,i think it needs sorting.

I respect anyones view if they've researched it.

not everyones gonna think like me.

my wifes convinced im gonna "have an accident"so i better go.

(I dont mean a toilet accident)

Edited by vResistance
as not to confuse,i am knockin on a bit

To quote you, "never before" has a large aeroplane crashed into one of these types of structures. We simply don't know.

As for the pentagon, every computer simulation agrees basically with the shape of what is left.

BUt i guess we better stop talking about 9/11 as it isn't the topic lol

You believe a computer simulation over science and common sense?.

Those simulations had no engines,the wings "evaporate",strange dont you think.there were no holes where the engines should have gone,look at pictures taken before pentagon collapsed.

WTC7 wasn't hit by a plane yet fell at freefall speed.Click "shoeshines"link above.

And stop changing the subject. LOL.

Edited by vResistance
added a bit

Thanks AUTO98UK for editing my title, i meant to put a-? on the end.

how do you change title?,i want to spell it Greig.

ive seen it spelled both ways but think ei is correct.