Does God Exist?

Are you talking about "the big bang"?

If you are, then you clearly don't understand that the term "big bang" was/is basically "Creation For Dummies" and a (tremendous) over-simplification..

Big bang of what? Nothing existed!

Big bang of what? Nothing existed!

So I was correct in my assumption.

OK. Enjoy your ignorance, they do say it is bliss.

2. How will you explain how our perfect earth came about for us to live in. The moon and the stars, the universe.

This is a perfect earth?

First find out what 'perfect' means.

Then go out and tell of this perfect world to the disease-ridden, to the poor, to the oppressed, to those affected by war, famine and natural disaster. Tell it to the people blinded by parasites who live in their eyeballs. Tell it to the rabbit watching the buzzard fly off to feed it's baby to it's own chicks.

Then come back and tell me what you found out.

So I was correct in my assumption.

OK. Enjoy your ignorance, they do say it is bliss.

I'll leave it there then, ya too good for me.

....And the winner is - once there was absolutely nothing and it exploded and it made everything :loopy:. I think the God version makes more sense :).

Why does it make more sense?

Where did magic man come from in order to do his creation?

Turtles all the way down.

If you don't know, it's better to say you don't know than make stuff up (...or believe other people's stuff).

Hi there.

I don't know. Maybe, despite science's faith in these disciplines, it really doesn't exist.

I guess we'll know if we find it (or not).

(My bold.)

Oxymoron.

Why does it make more sense?

Where did magic man come from in order to do his creation?

Turtles all the way down.

If you don't know, it's better to say you don't know than make stuff up (...or believe other people's stuff).

On the face of it I suppose it doen't make more sense, I was just trying to show how science hasn't got anymore answers as anyone else. Next they'll be saying we all came from apes.... oh wait...:hihi:

I believe in God but I don't know where he is half the time. The sort of country we've become - if you're attacked on the street and you phone for help they snatch the phone out your hand. Where there's no jobs for our young people because of immigration and because people live too long. I can't see God half the time; the sort of country Britain has become. He has betrayed us!

(My bold.)

Oxymoron.

You think you're really clever, but there was a reason I used that specific term... :rolleyes:

Chocolate is proof there is a God.

huh? In what way has science not got answers?

And there has never been a claim that humans come from apes. Though it is the kind of nonsense that creationists come out with to try and make evolutionists look stupid, without realising they are making a claim that has never been made by an evolutionist.

You need to read the above posts.

"And there has never been a claim that humans come from apes" - http://www.watch-documentaries-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326.jpg

People seem to blame science for spoiling their relationship with their invisible magic friend.