Best place to go running?

Go to endcliffe park and start up the footpath(s) up the Porter Valley. Infinite possibilities.

Get the 88 83 81 82 buses very frequent to Bents Green. Take a map. Within a few minutes you will be in stunning countryside.

Get the tram to Illsburrow then the little bus out to Bradfield. Go anywhere you like there are footpaths galore and most uncrowded. Finish in the postcard cafe!

Or get the Tram to Malin Bridge, again take a map and find the path up the valley toward Bradfield as above.

Get the 272 bus out er anywhere.........Fox house.....Hope Valley

I could go on..............

hi codee, have a look on here. RW sheffield social. we have lots of runs to suggest wherever you are in sheffield. we are a mixed bunch of runners from running Club members like me to plodders. just dont be scared off by Cake(he's harmless really)lol.

LOL - you talking about me Gareth when you say plodders?

Where do you live anyway? Have you enquired about local running clubs? I live in S2 (Manor) and even here there are some nice runs - you just don't always realise it.

coming from the manor helps you run faster so you dont have time to look at the scenery :hihi: