Ladies football team

Hi are you guys still after players?? I am very very very very keen, not sure on how good i am as and my fitness level at the moment kind of sucks!! please let me know!

thanks

Lauren

Hi Lauren

Im also interested in joining but dont wanna go on my own- if u do go can i tag along with u plz?! Mel

Hi Mel,

Of course you can to be honest i have a kick about with my 4 of my friends on tuesdays but due to complications we've not been able to set up a proper 5 a side team due to people who cant commit fully to playing in a league we only started playing again a few weeks ago. U should come were aving a kick about tomoro if u want to join us? i would pm u but im not able to until ive done 5 posts! :)

Hey LolliB and Emel,

Always looknig for more players, the more the better! Best thing to do is either PM Holz g or get down to Goals tomoz with the girls, they have a friendly at 7pm, and will b ion green and white strip kit.

Holly, if you find any league, sign the team up, as I am positive all the girls will play where ever u can get it.

Powerleague - Can you send more details??? Like a contact number, and do you do a womes league??

Hi Lauren

Sounds good- where do u play?

Mel

hey all im really interested in playing , havnt played 4 a good few years tho so might b a bit rusty, can i get sum info on whereand what time u train pls an ill try and come ? thanx

Hiya, i dont know if anybody has replied to the last few threads, but basically we are just a bunch of friendly girls of different abilities and fitness levels- all are welcome! We have been practicing generally on a Tuesday night at Boundry social club in Jordanthorpe, but we have been playing 5 aside friendlies on a Tuesday the past couple of weeks. We are trying to get into a league and are making progress with several of the sheffield area football pitches to get a womens league up and running/ take part in established women's leagues. The more players we have the better to help us in practices and to build up a large squad! if you need any more info let me know, but we are playing a friendly at goals tomorrow at 7pm if any of you want to come just to see what we are all about . Suzi x

hey suzie sounds great im really interested, id love to come 2morrow but im working , ill try and get nxt tue but i also play netball on tue nights so it will depend on weather i have a match ? :|

what time do u train on tue? and where abouts roughly is it im not that sure about that side of town as i live in stocksbridge,which is near hillsbourgh any one live near me who goes ?

ahh, yeah you are kind of the other side of town, jordanthorpe is sort of past woodseats and meadowhead, going towards chesterfield ish, if you look on google maps at jordanthorpe parkway and you will find it- there are people that drive from town centre/ crooks but im not sure about any further out, there are lots of busses that go close as well. We are looking at a new venue in a few weeks tho as boundry is not floodlit. We played at powerleague in attercliffe last week, which is nearer to you and suggestions of the uni pitches and goals have been mentioned. At the moment practices are on Tuesday at 6.45, and we have had the odd game on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays, depending on when is best for the majority of our players and the other teams etc. Its all pretty casual at the mo, but I think we are trying to get into leagues that are other days (I also play netball so I know how it feels to juggle sports lol)... we usually post what is going on on here so whenever you can feel free to come along!