Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

We weren't all violent, none of my old crowd was, we all had a good laugh, enjoyed the same music n fashions, just like any other teenagers :)

i was skin heads in 1979-1983 best days of my life...."showboat skins"

Mine 2 supergary, I have lots of good memories from them days ;)

:hihi: yo miss skin,things do'nt change much-lol,i allus believed in the ole do'nt judge a book by its cover adage,any road the stuff i heard bout the teddy boys [origianal 1s] in the 50s wudda made my hair curl [iffen i'd ad any at the time]with the knife fights & all such like.at my age now i try all sorts 2 stop be'in a skinhead-lol,you wear what u want luv,its inside what counts.

The Skinheads were a ridiculous looking, low intellect, cowardly, obnoxious bunch of turds

The Skinheads were a ridiculous looking, low intellect, cowardly, obnoxious bunch of turds

know a lot about the scene then? :P

LMAO, so why is it that most men these days have shaved heads?, just take a look at footballers n male models, seems all the good looking ones have skinheads!!! ;)

LMAO, so why is it that most men these days have shaved heads?, just take a look at footballers n male models, seems all the good looking ones have skinheads!!! ;)

well speaking for myself.............cos im now getting on a bit and losing my hair :P

or id prolly still have a mohican :D

:hihi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_blue_owl

. you met them all then?,sry can't remember you in 68. the most [regular ] trouble i saw then & now is caused by idiots running round in football scarves, what ever kind of head they'v got.

Must admit I am an 'enforced' skinhead myself these days

:) does that mean u'r ridiculous looking, low intellect, cowardly, obnoxious & turd like them [&me] 2. from some of your other posts i see u'r in asia. now our ole fella ad a bit o bovver wi't japs in 't 40s, so on your logic i should ignore the geneva convention,behead any 1 that surrenders,starve them /work them-to death, cos they'r all the same.please explain your reason for such a presumptious post to some 1 elses thread, [who on reading my rambling remeniscing[not sure how 2 spell that must be the haircut]was really nice & did'nt tell me 2 f*** off for tellin't tale on what is clearly 80s skins & not for ole boys like me. were you badly hurt by a skinhead? did you marry 1? was-is your mum 1?.wots yer prob?.

Oh dear, please excuse me for finding neo-Nazi thuggish subcultures distasteful, how terribly old fashioned of me.

I find your analogy with the Japanese quite ludicrous, of course the atrocites commited in the second world war were horrific. But people tend to be Japanese by birth rather than choice, unlike the Bovver Boys

Yes I did get attacked once - for the horrific crime of having long hair.

They seemed to think 8 to one was fair game

I will take your word that they were not all violent, but the one's I met (usually waiting outside the City Hall after music concerts) were hardly full of bonhomie.

I will also admit to being involved in one or two football fracas, although in my day it was handbags at ten paces:)

Now now mr. blue owl, you can't tar us all with the same brush, we were not all the same ;)

I detect a lot of hatred in your words, would that be because somebody with a skinhead haircut once hurt you? Is it still eating you up inside? :( maybe you should see a counsellor, they work wonders!

PS. my intellect is well above average, i look damn fine, i'm very couragious, and in no way obnoxious, and as for being a racist-i wouldn't dream of it!