Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

level 5 was a good place for me lol

ha ha level 5 was the best ! i can remb someone counting shoes !!

where the amusements were me and think it was a guy called andy we would have a piece of invisible string id be at one end and he would be at the other people would step over this invisible string !! how crazy

Yes I had some interesting times on Level 5 myself ;)

Yes I had some interesting times on Level 5 myself ;)

hence the username lol lol

Why will no one on the forum surprised by that statement :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably making it up anyway

From my memory the Sheffield skinheads were the pussies and with an IQ the same as their shoe size to boot (if you will pardon the pun:D)

Probably making it up anyway

From my memory the Sheffield skinheads were the pussies and with an IQ the same as their shoe size to boot (if you will pardon the pun:D)

Good call ! For skins read foreskins.

Good call ! For skins read foreskins.

! :rant:::headbang::headbang::headbang: theres always one :rant: ! :roll::roll::rolleyes:

! :rant:::headbang::headbang::headbang: theres always one :rant: ! :roll::roll::rolleyes:

or two

4 skins anybody?

:wave: if only we could go back in time eh!

i have done,kids grown up left home and now i am 18 all over again,vespa,pilot jacket,martens,fred perrys and i just follow the tunes every weekend ........ive been reading this thread for the past hour n half and have to say its the best thread ive ever read on the forum......:thumbsup: oh and reesh see ya in the foxwood tomorra for piggies ska sunday :)

I am now a skinhead, but not got the bovver-boots (doc martains). I'm a skin head now, through age, (hair receded). Unfortuntely now too old to use my hair loss as a fashion statement.

Damn.

I was an eighties teenager as well, good days. I the other day saw a skin in all the clothes, doc martains, green zip-up short jacket, jeans with bottoms rolled up. He brought back many good memories, but I also had to laugh at him, he like me, was in late forties, and well it just didn't look right. He was just too old to be dressed like that.

I did used to wear doc martians and I remember in the summer walking at skeggy with my doc martians on, with would you believe a pair of shorts! I must have looked a right div, but I didn't care, I was daft then and unfortunately still am, my pay packet now inicates just how daft I was.

Im 54 and still wearing all the gear the only difference is, now the jeans are longer and the braces have gone I think it looks good, my lads 19 I cant get my ben shermans and fred perrys off his back

i think you mean straggle cut. Strangle is much more serious