Wyming Brook to Rivelin

The Northern Striders meet on a weekly basis,tomorrow we are up in Greno/Warncliff area watch out for us,i will keep an eye out for you.:)

Don't forget to confirm on the event page that you are going as you are the first one that chose you are not attending :) I will :wave:tho if I see you.

dupe post..................

It also depends if the group you're walking with, actually does walks.

If you are referring to us. Yes, we still do walks, however, since the pathetic name calling and abuse we received from the Shamblers and you in particularly, we decided to pull away from the forum and organise our walks elsewhere.

Nice to see you are keeping abreast of things that are happening within our group. And before you say it, it's quality not quantity. We don't feel the need to have a walk every week as we understand our members each have a life outside the group :)

As above, start at the car park... the yellow route will be almost visible straight away as it's a wide track/road. The dotted path is to the right of this, you will see a little bridge just before reaching the tree line. That is the route you want, this will bring you out at the bottom of Wyming Brook Drive. From the car park on Redmires Road to the cafe is 4 miles, if you follow the official Rivelin Valley Trail.

.......which can be done in 2 hours easy :)

Edited by scoobz
typo

You forgot to address post 11 would it be 2 hours? with your group

Incidently I would have thought you would have posted your walks on here after the pathetic it's not fair scenario you created.

But hey ho :)

You forgot to address post 11 would it be 2 hours? with your group

Incidently I would have thought you would have posted your walks on here after the pathetic it's not fair scenario you created.

But hey ho :)

As above... less than 2 hours. Probably just over an hour. Well, last time we were over that way, it was just over an hour. Easy!

I am not even going to justify that with a response because at the end of the day, we all know what happened :)

we all know what happened :)

Yes we certainly do:)

Yes we certainly do:)

I am glad you remembered cos I wouldn't want to embarrass you by posting all those nice things you said about me and other members of our group :)