Tennis buddy/ partner, associate!

Hi. Now the better weather is upon us, I am looking for someone to play some social tennis with. Not a serious player or member of any clubs myself but i do very much enjoy a knockabout/ game.

Is anyone interested? no preference to M/ F..

Waits in hope :)

I'm in a similar position. I'd like to take advantage of the nice weather. I can do evenings and weekends, although not played in a while...

I would like to play although can only make Tues or Weds evenings after 7.30pm. Hilsborough park has free courts that r fine.

I could do that, live in Sharrow Vale but drive so that wouldn't be a problem. Unless your ridiculously good and kick my ass! When you thinking then, this week?

Hi Guys

Would be interested as well. Haven't played for a while. Hillsborough would be great. I am flexible so could arrange something for anytime.

Just PM me!

Cheers, Bernhard

lets get this going! i have rackets and balls. i know a few places that are scenic, free and nice to play on...

If any one is interested please send me a pm

hi all i would be interested in this not played in years,need to get fit so up for this

i live at shiregreen and drive so no probs

hey we going thursday so feel free to drop north a pm to arrange lol

Might check out Hillsbourough courts some evening then . Will let you know. If anyone is up for tennis today we are going to go to either Millhouses Park or Bingham (Near Endcliffe Park)

If anyone else has any ideas of courts we could try out then please holler :)

Drop me a PM...

Hi everyone. Sorry for late reply on this, I've been moving house and had no internet. It'd be nice to get involved if you guys are meeting up to play. Feel free to respond or pm me.