England .v. Algeria

trying to watch this game on itv online, and at the rate it keeps rewinding the first half will last a good 60 mins. good old itv

I'm worried about Carragher playing full stop.

Should have Heidi Mottram as his agent. She did quite well as boss of a company with nodding donkeys.

Are England playing in Green tonight?

18/1 Algeria, you've got to be joking!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. wake me up when summat happens.

Better to watch paint dry.

boring

What a load of rubbish, hasn't nobody got the nous to get behind the fullback before crossing, Lennon gets the ball on the wing and cuts into a already overcrowded midfield. They all look scared stiff to me.

Got to take Heskey off and go to a standard 5 in midfield diamond formation, similar to the past like we have done before and played our better football, Bring Joe Cole on and have a pop at them, Heskey has'nt the pace or first touch to turn and beat his man.

Heskey Off!.....Stop slagging Rooney, he will come good without that donkey along side him.....He's bringing out the Kevin Blackwell side on Capello and the team, when you have a donkey like Heskey in your team you find no other better option than to wack the ball up to him....Get him off and get the team playing football through midfield!

Oh dear, Keegan and Southgate agree with me now.........