Advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs

You don't have to brush the bellies, just under arms and back of legs. Most piggies will not lay on their backs, they feel threatened by it

Brownie, I am going to change the title of this thread to advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs, then you can add all of your questions to the thread and people will answer here rather than making a new thread for every question.

Would be nice to see any pics of your new piggies :)

Brownie, I am going to change the title of this thread to advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs, then you can add all of your questions to the thread and people will answer here rather than making a new thread for every question.

Would be nice to see any pics of your new piggies :)

not sure how to put pictures on yet only just started going on sheffield forum i can tell you they are beautiful

Do you have them on your computer, or a phone?

not sure how to put pictures on yet only just started going on sheffield forum i can tell you they are beautiful

What breed and colour are they Brownie? my most favourite of all piggies are Peruvian gold and white or tri colour ooh :love:

Don't want a B&W one FOC do you Moon :P

He's got a few gold hairs, if that helps :hihi:

Don't want a B&W one FOC do you Moon :P

A few gold hairs indeed Peaches :suspect::hihi: I am supposed to be cutting down I'll have you know so I can't really, would love to have a look at a pic though :D

HAHAHA! Ok gimmie 2 mins, he's got an extra rosette so I can't use him, pure danish lad too!