Postman beaten up for going without his shirt

Sorry fella,i just tagged it on to yours,it was ment for Goshtrider.

No probs, hope your brother makes a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Yes it was my brother and i can confirm it happened.

Was he wearing a shirt or not, can you tell us, please?

Edited to add: Having been a postman for several years and also having been attacked on more than one occasion I can confirm that it does rock you back on your heels and takes a lot of the fun out of the job for a while.

Hope your bro' makes a speedy recovery.

Edited by max

No probs, hope your brother makes a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Thanks,i'll pass it on.

Not good attacking postmen/women I remember the one robbed and killed at Fraser Road Woodseates 1993/4 all for a bag of letters. I suppose the scum are walking the streets again by now.

Up until blueandwhite's contribution, the story was entirely based on hearsay.

Hearsay or not, Does that make it right to make insulting jokes :huh:

Postman while out on delivery should not take there shirt off, as members of the public need to see your full uniform for trust! But i have done my duty before without a top.

Edited by BritishProud
Swearing

This is not a topic for jokes. I shouldn't really have to point that out should I?

Why would the postman have removed his shirt? Isn't it a thin cotton covering, not like wearing body armour or anything? If someone, ie. the Postman rang my door bell wearing a pair of trousers and nothing else, I think I might be a tad put out, just like if I went to the P.O. and the person behind the counter was topless??

Why would the postman have removed his shirt? Isn't it a thin cotton covering, not like wearing body armour or anything? If someone, ie. the Postman rang my door bell wearing a pair of trousers and nothing else, I think I might be a tad put out, just like if I went to the P.O. and the person behind the counter was topless??

Regardless if he was wearing a shirt or not,it doesn't mean he should be a target for physical abuse.

No you sweat very easy in the blue shirts, and the polo shirts are very heavy and warm.

Its a disgrace when you cant go about your work without been done in by some mindless idiot.I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.Hope your brother is ok.

Its a disgrace when you cant go about your work without been done in by some mindless idiot.I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.Hope your brother is ok.

Cheers mate.My brother would be better if the police hadn't dropped chargers,it appears the people who wittnessed it wont give evidence.It really bugs me,if my brother had attacked a innocent person of black origin then he would have been locked up and the keys would have been thrown away.Its shocking.:rant::rant: