Cloughfields Cat Hotel- opinions

Hi

I have never used a cattery before and wondered if any one had an opinion on Cloughfields as will be leaving my cat there in the near future.

Any comments or alternative suggestions would be appreciated!!

:)

Alternative suggestions needed as Cloughfields full... HELP!!

Hi

Theres the cattery on the road past the Cricket Inn pub at totley sorry cant think of the name of the road but heard really positive things about them :)

xx

I'd always recommend a FAB approved cattery. Wouldn't personally leave my three anywhere else. More costly, but in my view a better service.

We use Adwick Cats Lodge in Donny. Long drive, but the cats love it there, and Angie who runs it is amazing. Loves the cats as much as we do, and that's what matters to us.

Try Morningside cattery at Ecclesfield. I've used it and been satisfied.

Is it Cloughfields at Crosspool you are asking about? If so I have used this cattery and found them to be really good. Its a lovely environment, all the pens look out onto a lovely garden with a bird table in the middle. And it's nice and quiet. I was always happy with my cat going there. She goes to the in-laws though now.

Alternative suggestions needed as Cloughfields full... HELP!!

They get full absolutely *months* ahead these days. It is the best place around although it's a bit pricey. There's Moscar out on the A57 or a place called Meadow Farm Cattery on Whiteley Wood Road http://www.meadowfarmcattery.co.uk/

I've used both of these when Cloughfields is full - the only thing that puts me off them both slightly is they only have small windows for the cats to see out of! And Moscar has kennels too which might upset some cats if there's a lot of barking.

Ive gone for Morningside.. Thank you all for your suggestions!! Its so silly to be nervous about leaving my cat with someone else so all the advice was much appreciate!!

:):):)

Is it Cloughfields at Crosspool you are asking about? If so I have used this cattery and found them to be really good. Its a lovely environment, all the pens look out onto a lovely garden with a bird table in the middle. And it's nice and quiet. I was always happy with my cat going there. She goes to the in-laws though now.

Cruel! lol