Oh joy. My teenager has just texted me by mistake

ok so this one isn't about texting but is about using the phone,

my phone went and i answered it sat there chatting away and being told how this persons throut was really sore and she was struggling to swalling anything, in walks my husband whilst im saying try eating a ice lolly it might sooth it a bit to which my husband says very loudly "stop sucking so much (rude word!) " he was under the impression it was my smutty friend, but........................

it was his 65 year old mother, i havn't giggled so much ever,,,,, needed to say it was one of the worst cringe worthy moments of his life! next time we went round his mums house she smacked him over the head with a rolled up newspaper whilst i nearly fell over from laughing so hard :)

it's more worrying he was thinking of his bird and texted his mam instead!!!!!!!!

must admit i have done this myself ,one day last week i got a text from a mate of mine, big bald bloke he is, and it was a joke about football.

i only glanced at the senders name and it ends in ky same as my g/f so i replied ...

dont know to much about football love but you can score with me any time...

seconds later he texed back.. WHAT !!!

oh well..

must admit i have done this myself ,one day last week i got a text from a mate of mine, big bald bloke he is, and it was a joke about football.

i only glanced at the senders name and it ends in ky same as my g/f so i replied ...

dont know to much about football love but you can score with me any time...

seconds later he texed back.. WHAT !!!

oh well..

oh the shame :hihi:, i want my son to text me accidentally now, it sounds fun :D

My ex once sent a text to my mum be accident because she thought the number I had been texting her off the day before was my new number, I think it was something like "I "cant wait to have my tongue down your throat" hahaha.

I was extremly embarrassed when I got home and mum told me

I once texted my dad when I meant to text my boyfriend.

It said 'I love you and can't wait to see you'. He thought it was unusual but very sweet and I didn't have the heart to tell him :hihi:

Dodged a bullet there as it could have been much worse!

Oops! :hihi:

When i was 37wks pregnant and in hospital for one thing and another my OH sent a text to his mum that should have been for me saying 'Night Night babe, i love you xxx' :hihi:

Some of my 'friends' play text roulette or text bingo...

What they do is write either a bizzar or sometimes abusive text on someone elses phone in the group and then randomly text someone from the address book... Sometimes you get 1 vito as to the recipient, i.e. not my MUM!!!

I think I grew out of this type of thing before phones had texts, and still connected to the wall with a wire :)

H.

Edited by sazaboo

not a text,but hubby was showing his mum a photo of one of the kids,when she pressed left to the next photo and it was a picture of his manhood!!!lol!!!never laughed so much!!he went bright red,his moms face was a picture!!then he started ranting at her for pressing buttons when she shouldn't!!...hahahaha!

Ha ha.

I once went out with a friend and she was moaning all night - seriously all night. About everything! She went to the toilet and i'd recieved a text from another friend earlier asking me what i was doing.

I sent a text "C won't stop moaning! Get me out of here!"

It was meant to be to the friend at home. I actually sent it to C!:o

It's a good job C has a good sense of humour!:D

I have also sent a text about a man to a friend, to the man when i have been slightly incapable of texting!